Corey Wayne

Kermit007

Lately I have been watching a lot of videos on youtube from this guy. He calls himself a dating/relationship coach. He has tons of videos giving advice on:

- Dating

- Break ups

- Courting a woman

I would like to know what your opinion on this guy is. Is he just telling what everyone likes to hear ? Do you think he's a fraud ? Or does he really know what he is talking about. Some of the things he talks about do make a lot of sense.

3 things concern me however:

- He sometimes talks about his dating history and all of the women he dated seem to be drop dead gorgeous... Really ??? Its like they are all topmodels

- In the end of his videos he always talks about making donations on his paypal account. Is he only interested in $$$ ??

- Does he actually have a GF/wife right now ? I mean can you really give advice to everybody if you are + 40 years old and single ? Guess that means he's probably doing something wrong himself no ?!

Looking forward to your opinions!

evanescentworld

Your concerns summed it up for me.

Frankly, take no dating advice from someone who's obviously a player with an over-active imagination and an ego to boot....

Here's my PUA course:

• Work on your self-esteem. Read CBT and Mindfulness books on self-esteem and confidence. Purge pessimism.
  • Groom yourself properly. Read GQ, Details, Esquire or something similar to get an idea what's in vogue.
  • Approach women regularly. Tease them. They're people too!
  • Remember that body language and touching are important components of communication. Develop them.
  • Ask her out. If she flakes, move on to the next one.

That's it!

Now gimme $$$!

• Like 1

Hard to make any conclusion based on what you have written. Everyone has advice, everyone has their own view of things. There is, however, timeless truths that govern all relationships. Any time you approach another person from a purley self-centered perspective that person will eventually figure it out. True love cares about meeting the needs of the other - no matter what kind of relationship it is. Now if you would like to make a donation ask for my PAYPAL credentials!!! LOL....I crack myself up.

Ive seen his stuff on youtube.

I think most of what he says makes sense.

The looks of the girl dont matter, what matters, is the quality of the woman. And if you get the type of look that you prefer, its just the icing.

Also, why are you concerned if he has a wife or a GF, and how is it a loss if he doesnt have one??? - That mentality is totally backwards.

I think most of what he says is spot on though

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I think Corey Wayne is spot on with what he says. Relationships are a game in one way or another. I remember reading somewhere that you wouldn't fart and belch on a first date would you? In that sense you are always playing a bit of a game... Most people have no idea how to keep attraction from another person. Tidying up your "game" is essential if you want to have a successful relationship. His personal coaching is d**n expensive though! Just watch the videos and read his book online for free..:laugh:

fitnessfan365
I think Corey Wayne is spot on with what he says.

He really does give some good advice.

One that always stuck with me is "the name test". This is so basic and such common sense. If you approach a woman and want to ask her out, don't tell her you name. Ask what her name is instead. If she's interested in getting to know you better, she'll ask for yours. If she never wants to know your name, she's just making polite chit chat.