Should I keep trying?

EjG716

So I met this girl on okcupid last month. We hit it off and after a couple weeks of messaging on there I asked her to meet in person. The first date went good and we kept texting and went out the following weekend for a second date, which I thought went better than the first. Once again we kept texting and she said she (definitely) would like to go out again. We had tentative plans to go out last weekend. I suggested Friday, she said she might be doing something, and if she was then Saturday or Sunday. Didn't hear from her Friday so I texted her Saturday and she said she forgot to text me and she had to study for her finals (she had previously mentioned she had 3 exams coming up that monday) and if we could reschedule for later in the week. I said sure and she mentioned Wednesday as a day that would work, so I said sounds good and left it at that. She never ended up texting me and I haven't text her since I dont want to come across as desperate. I really like this girl though and want to see her again. Her being enthusiastic about chilling again and her rescheduling for a specific day make me think she really did want to see me again, but she never got back to so I dont know. Should I text her again, and what should I say?

mortensorchid

If you like her, text her again and ask to see her again. If you get no response or another excuse why not, there is your answer and move on.

Did you just agree to meet on Wednesday or do you specified time and place as well?

If the latter is the case, just hit her up on Wednesday asking "hey, are we still on for later today?" Alternatively, like an hour or so before the date text her where you will meet her. I'm not saying that if you i.e. agreed to meet up at McDonalds (just an example lol) that you say, "Hey, I'll meet you at McDonalds in an hour" but rather "Hey, so I'll be near the entrance later :) "

Doesn't make you feel needy and also, because you're texting an hour early, you didn't waste time driving there because she can cancel on time.

Call her on the phone by voice. Nail down a time and place. If she screens your call wait for her to text or call you back and dont text her again until she does.

She sounds like shes back burnering you because she's busy with exams, but is somewhat interested.

• Author

Gotram, this all happened last week, so the Wednesday in question was last Wednesday and I never heard from her after she suggested that day. I texted her about an hour ago so now I'm just waiting for a response, hopefully I'll get a definitive answer whether positive or negative.

Gotram, this all happened last week, so the Wednesday in question was last Wednesday and I never heard from her after she suggested that day. I texted her about an hour ago so now I'm just waiting for a response, hopefully I'll get a definitive answer whether positive or negative.

Stop with the texting.

Hit the call button on your phone and dial the number.

What is it with young people these days. You'll be able to tell from her tone of voice if she's dragging you.