Is it normal that my boyfriend all ready wants to touch my butt?

mguevara_209

He's 25, and I'm 23. He barely asked me out yesterday, and we talked for 6 months. I have known him for more than a year though. We first kissed today, and he tried touching my butt over my jeans.. I don't know if I'm okay with it. I don't want to move fast in this relationship due to past experiences, and I've told him this. What do you guys think? Is it normal? Or, is he really moving too fast?

The normalcy of his butt-touching proclivities would correlate with the juiciness of your posterior

At a sufficient level of juiciness, any intention on his part to make contact with your rear would signal a highly normal (and masculine) state of mind. Indeed, I would be more concerned if he were exhibiting a negligible degree of carnal interest in a succulent female rump swaying before his no doubt sweaty and trembling hands

• Like 8

Men are tactile. Personally I don't think it is "too fast". Kissing comes with some groping.

However, what I think doesn't matter. If YOU think he's moving too fast, he's moving too fast.

If his hands go where you don't want them, grab them & put them somewhere you are OK with them being.

The idea of moving to fast really depends on the individual themself - if you do not feel comfortable with it, than for you it is probably to fast and you need to make it clear. (In a nice way)

Ill use myself as an example, i wouldn't do that after so little time, i have the utmost respect for women, i wouldn't want to make them feel uncomfortable and would only do said behavior if it was clear that she was comfortable around myself.

Kind of makes a guy seem like that only want one thing - thats just my opinion though.

It's perfectly normal that he wants to fondle your butt. In fact, a zillion guys you've never even talked to have the same idea every day, probably.

That doesn't mean you have to let him, or that he should expect to.

Obviously, he wants to move fast, as fast as you'll let him.

If you don't want that, tell him to slow down. If he is really interested in you, he'll stick around. If not, you avoided trouble.

• Like 1
Bumpin in My Trunk
The normalcy of his butt-touching proclivities would correlate with the juiciness of your posterior

At a sufficient level of juiciness, any intention on his part to make contact with your rear would signal a highly normal (and masculine) state of mind. Indeed, I would be more concerned if he were exhibiting a negligible degree of carnal interest in a succulent female rump swaying before his no doubt sweaty and trembling hands

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0613/got-booty-meme-Joseph-Ducreux.jpg

SincereOnlineGuy
He barely asked me out yesterday... We first kissed today, and he tried touching my butt over my jeans.. I don't know if I'm okay with it. I don't want to move fast...

How is it that you are already referencing him as your "boyfriend" and yet you are unsure if you are OK with him touching your butt.

That might make more sense if you were thirteen.

Now if you were someone he just met on the street yesterday, it wouldn't be appropriate at all that he was touching your butt, but by your own definition he is your boyfriend, so either you're in, or you're not...

• Like 1

"How" does he do this? Does he do this in inappropriate moments?

I mean, if done right and by someone I'm dating, I think it's ok.

I actually like seeing couples walk were like they put their hands in the back pocket of their SO...I think it's cute.

If it makes ya uncomfortable, do say something.

However, it does sound like you have a nice ass. As a butt guy myself, I find it a bit hard to blame the guy. Seems like he's been eyeing that for a while.:laugh:

I could date, but never get exclusive with someone until the test round (sex) so be ready for that to go down eventually I think most guys think the same way.

It's your butt. You want him to grab a handful the let him, if not tell him that it's off limits. No guy, past present or future gets to first base with any woman if she doesn't want him too let alone rounding the bases to home plate.

Give a man a handful and soon after he'll want two, then everything else. Your choice but just ask yourself one question and that is are you worth more then a cheap feel.

He's just seeing if you're into anal and that's his way of hinting.

hahaha the heck

Was his attempt to grab your ass during the first kiss? if so blahhh not a choice move

Edited by Omei
  • Like 1

Jooocey

This post was awesome.

ROFL !! (@ that thought)

Well the one time I got exclusive with someone before the test round he lasted 1 min and huffed and puffed so hard (he was a bigger guy) he just gave up and said he was happy with that no lie one minute and he didnt even finish so lazy.

Never again ! Lol

Edited by Omei

Well, I have only ever dated bum and leg men.

I have been told many a time I have a great bum and legs.

Heck even 5 months after me and my now ex of 14 years split up he offered up a compliment to me out of nowhere saying I still had the best bum in our town! :laugh:

If I had started dating someone and they hadn't touched my bum..well..I'd be concerned..

If it concerns you though OP, say something.