Give it up or no?

zachsack

I'll try to explain the best I can. But theres this girl that is really throwing my thought process around.

//When we text\\

-I usually get a reply in less than 3 minutes (when iMessage is available).

-The very first time I texted her first, she replied with *name* and a blushing emoji.

-At school, she sits a little in front, and she looks back quite a lot, and when I catch her eyes she waves and throws a smile.

-One time, I was casually talking and asking a question about homework. She answered and when I said "Thhhhaaaannks". She replied: NO PROB (and this 5 of these: (https://www.google.com/search?q=blus...es%3B256%3B256)

I've asked to hang out on the weekends before:

This girl agreed to hang out, but didn't come.

And from that post, people responded that she is interested, ever since, the signs have been consistent, and I try to throw in some of mine too....

But here's thing; she has a boyfriend. When I first found out, I started to keep my distance, and I guess so is she.

I don't know really what to think. I've thought about waiting for her relationship to end, and then making my moves there. But that seems really harsh and unfair. And I don't want to look stupid trying to pull some girl over when shes dating someone.

I explained it the best I could. If you are confused on anything, ask below.

Do you think shes interested? Should I wait or just give up?

How old are you two?

Grade school relationships usually don't last very long, although of course there are exceptions.

It's wise and noble of you to not move in on someone else's girl. But if the two of you are 15 years old or something then if you just remain distant but cordial you'll probably get your shot eventually.

Beware though of attached people who get very flirty with you. They'd do the same to you if you were their boyfriend/girlfriend.