How do I approach her now?

kmm324

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start off by saying I'm not too big on posting on these forums and things, I just like to read basically what everyone else says and go by that. But in this situation its been a long roller coaster in my head and I really need a place to turn to and stop worrying. and I'm trying not to make this a wall of text...

I signed a video game contract and shut her out completely. One let her drive to me and seen her when it was convent for me. Then

I ended it after 3 years, because I wouldn't compromise anything. I literally wouldn't and I was being a baby. .I felt lost and confused because of self pity. I began to read in the middle of the summer after I got everything together. Myself and my perspective on life got so much better. I started to own up and grow up. I read articles and books about acting. I realized I was wrong about being a child and not compromising. Even after my dad warned me many times. And then...

We began seeing each other again, and I felt like I could od it again but was scared to do it. and Eventually. I found out she was in a relationship with another guy. So I apologized for everything, and made my stand. She said we'd take things slow and try. but she never really stopped seeing the other guy. She just was sneaky about it. Eventually she started to go after me a bit more and started cutting things from him. She was being great towards me. She officially left him Thursday, we had an awesome time hanging out. She asked me Sunday morning if I felt smothered. I said kind of, and that did it. She responded to one of his texts and agreed to meet up that night to "talk". I didn't know, so when she returned from lunch with her parents she said she needed to go home and grocery shop and things. She started to get anxious when I asked her to just stay with me tonight. I knew it right off the bat something was up. Anywho, she started to ignore me around 8 and i called her at 10, and she replied..."he showed up upset, i'll call you in a bit babe" I ended up driving to her house right way and waited for him to leave so I could talk immediately. Welp. He didn't leave for at least an hour so I left. and she called me when she got home. I was furious and acted out. I yelled and said I'm coming over to talk. After I calmed down while driving, I told her I'm almost there. He turned around and came back to her house and walked in. I noticed his car was in a different spot, so I knew after she called me he left but then came back again. When I knocked he told me to leave. So I did.

She called me the next morning in tears saying she's been hurting both of us and its been so stupid of her. She certainly has issues with how she looks and it makes her a jealous insecure person when she's not in shape or looks not cleaned up. She said she needs time for me, like when I left to get my stuff together. I was lost. I removed her from my friends on facebook out of anger. She called me the next morning and said I miss you so much but I have to do this. I need to get myself back to something, I hate myself and have after we broke up the first time. She told me she loved me very much, and she knows we'll work it out if I'm still around. I asked can you ever love me and work it out again, she said I know I can...I just need to figure out myself. I'm depressed. Etc. etc. She removed me from snapchat as well...

I think its all a big game, but i'm not sure. I know how people get when they feel depressed and horrible. I'm just thinking I need to take time to reflect on everything and NC her for a few weeks at at time. My birthday is in 11 days and I'm sure she'll call me. but I won't talk to her even if she contacts me in between. I'll ask her on my birthday to get coffee sometime. I know I can make this work, I'll do what I need to do and not get lazy this time. I really don't know how to approach this at all. If i'm being played and she's weeing off me or she's seriously taking space for herself. Make her miss me and then take it slow?

Can someone, if they muscled through my writing, off any piece of advice on how to continue?

Thanks so much

My advice: No contact. Forget about her.

You are acting irrational and so is she. She is acting irrational with her indecision and you are acting irrational in your pursuit of her. Save both of you the trouble and move on. I promise things will get more difficult then they are presently if you keep pursuing her.

• Author

I see she's being indecisive causes issues. But as a positive not. I'm not really pursuing her directly, I'm just figuring out if its possible to get her back. I'm letting her do what she wants and I'm playing it out. If she doesn't contact me or leaves I'll be okay with that.

After three years and I've come a long way in my childish stuff, I feel like I'd want to give it another try honestly.

Edited by kmm324