Congratulations to myself

Bumpin in My Trunk

Bumpin in My Trunk

I finally got a girl's number from POF. Now the problem is how to build rapport.

My text game is horrible. Any pointers?

If you've already heard of the concept of "text game", then you probably know that googling it will give you a 1000 guides. :)

Pointers?

Be witty, be charming, and get her out on a coffee-date ASAP.

(Oh, and don't be needy. Be cool.)

Edited by doeblin

No need for text game- just ask her out.

It really is the quickest way to know if you click with someone or not. Don't fuss around with text talk.

Call her. Don't text her. Too many people hide behind their phones. By calling you will set yourself apart. When you do call, ask her what her preferred method of communication is but tell her you are not a text person.

Frank2thepoint

You've already failed for mentioning the words "text" and "game" in the same sentence.

Let me learn you something. Use text to get her on the phone. Talk to her on the phone so you can be witty and charming. Secure a date over the phone. It's not a game. You're welcome.

• Like 2

I would call her up, get a general feel of her personality and break the ice. Definitely ask her to do something over the phone (be more exciting than the ole coffee shop meet up please!!).

Once that's out of the way, then worry about texting;)

In building rapport, you have to start with a little chitchat that would eventually turn into a comfortable sharing of random things.

As stated in http://theguide.dailydater.com/article7.html:

The first technique is to talk about them first. Most guys just dump a bunch of facts about themselves into their profiles – and women get bored of seeing the same thing over and over. Remember, people like to hear about themselves, especially women.

In addition to that, you must create trust immediately and boldly. Women are right to be suspicious of men especially in indirect conversation. So you have to be honest in anyway you can despite the nature of white lies talk.

I finally got a girl's number from POF. Now the problem is how to build rapport.

Call and have like 2 short conversations before meeting. The second convo is when you will ask her out