We made out, what now?

Slazenh

First of all, we live very far from each-other we met online and have been texting, calling off/on for aprox 2 months. I only had 2 hours with her when we met up and I explained my feelings to her, that's when she hinted to me she wanted to kiss, so we got closer and closer and starting snogging. Dry humping and me kissing her neck.

In the middle of this I got a call from my dad who was picking me up, it made it so awkward and I had to leave (this is in a foreign country). I texted her saying how do you feel?did you like it? She replied she liked it and I did as well. Next day she isn't talking or attempting to reply back to me anymore, so confused?

Am I supposed to Pursue something? We haven't officially said we are boyfriend/girlfriend, what do I do?!

First of all, we live very far from each-other we met online and have been texting, calling off/on for aprox 2 months. I only had 2 hours with her when we met up and I explained my feelings to her, that's when she hinted to me she wanted to kiss, so we got closer and closer and starting snogging. Dry humping and me kissing her neck.

In the middle of this I got a call from my dad who was picking me up, it made it so awkward and I had to leave (this is in a foreign country). I texted her saying how do you feel?did you like it? She replied she liked it and I did as well. Next day she isn't talking or attempting to reply back to me anymore, so confused?

Am I supposed to Pursue something? We haven't officially said we are boyfriend/girlfriend, what do I do?!

For a start don't ask if she liked it.

Did you txt and she didn't get back to you?