Different "sexual level"

Grevensteiner

Grevensteiner

I know a girl, she's 19 yo, I'm 21. The problem is that I am a virgin, we didn't have sex yet, but it's just a matter of time.

And she...well, she's younger than me, and:

- was in 2 LTR

- had a couple of short relationships

- had one (?) lesbian sex

- had one (?) threesome

That really hurts my thinking about her, I mean, come on, she had a threesome and a lesbian sex!

Is it possible to make a healthy relationship out of it?

We know each other for 5 months, now we're exclusive, blah blah blah, the details are not important ;)

Thanks!

You feel intimidated by her and that's normal. The key is to not let it control your pursuit of her and the relationship.

You are going to be a new notch in her bed post....she gets a virgin!

I don't know why this bothers you, most guys would be excited for what's in store for you....possible threesome down the road.....every guy's dream! Embrace it bro, embrace it!

Once you have sex your point of view will change trust me. Just have to get over that hump...

Edited by smackie9
I know a girl, she's 19 yo, I'm 21. The problem is that I am a virgin, we didn't have sex yet, but it's just a matter of time.

- was in 2 LTR

- had one (?) threesome

That really hurts my thinking about her, I mean, come on, she had a threesome and a lesbian sex!

We know each other for 5 months, now we're exclusive, blah blah blah, the details are not important ;)

Thanks!

If you're going to judge her and your relationship success on her past than you should exit it now before it gets too deep.

She experimented with her sexuality this is something we all do in our younger ages, you choose not to go after girls or save yourself whatever reason but you cant hold anything she did pior to your relationship against her.

• Like 1

- was in 2 LTR

- had one (?) threesome

Thanks!

THe short answer is yes, it can be a healthy relationship. The only time i think it will not have a possiblity for healhty relationhip is usually strippers.

You have a serious hang up on sex. Thats gonna hurt your inner beliefs. Woman love sex as much as man do. And what she does in bedroom does not defiend who she is. Would you date a girl who has one night stand with you? in order to become good with woman in genreeal you have to accept that sex is normal

Well that depends. Do you agree with her sexual lifestyle?

If not then it probably won't last.

Since you haven't done it yet, you're better off holding reservations about how you feel about her until you start having sex yourself.

Otherwise find another virgin so you two are at least on the same sexual page.

Just make sure to think things through before coming to any conclusions.