What age did you get your 1st boyfriend/girlfriend?

theedge

Hey guys,

I want to know if fellow love shackers are early bloomers or late. How old were you when you had that 1st person you called your boy friend/girl friend? Did you establish this or just went with the flow?

I am kind of in limbo and not sure what I am lol Its only been a month so I don't know if I want to bring it up. I think if we aren't considered it yet we will be soon. We met on a dating site and last night I tested the waters. I said "I am thinking of deleting my profile, its of no use to me as I met you" She in return said "I will delete mine if you delete yours" Now, for me thats a huge step as I have had the profile for 4 years(ha lot of good it did me till I met her). So together we deleted our profiles. People would probably say well if it goes sour just remake it, well it doesn't work that way lol The site has been free, but the owner has opted to change it to pay and I had 3 months and then it would be pay. When I deleted my profile I lost that free offer and new accounts don't get them.

I feel things are going very well though, we have met each other's friends and family. We spend weekends together, and she has already moved in things like tooth brush, towel, shampoo. Also about 2 weeks ago I told her that I only date 1 person at a time, it was lucky to know she said the same. In my opinion we have been exclusive since that day.

So sound like its heading in to a relationship?

I would say that if you're not in a relationship now, you will be very very soon.

My first "serious" bf was when I was 14. But before that I had stupid little "couple week bf" things. At the time I would call them bf's but looking back I don't consider them that now.

It sounds like your new relationship is going great! you should be happy with it !

My first boyfriend was when i was 15...was in love with him from the start of high school to almost the end! He broke my little 16 year old heart though :(

Life goes on :)

I had flings here and there starting around fourteen. My first real long-term relationship was when I was twenty.

I dated but never found the right guy.. then at twenty i found a great guy and i'm still with him and we were exclusive on our second date..

My advice to you is to ask her how she would define your relationship.. do you refer to her as your gf to others.. does she do the same.. do you do that in front of each other.. if so.. yes you are exclusive.. if not ask her

I was just 17 yrs old. It's the same boyfriend I have now, we have been dating off and on since then.

that's great! I think it sounds like you are boyfriend/girlfriend. She is probably thinking the same questions you are!

I had some phone boyfriends when I was 13, nothing big at all. and then, i fell in love at age 16. that was confusing and broke my heart.

Good luck! Tink

Scarlett_girl

first BF at 17...turned out badly..then..some casual dating..i've been with someone for almost 2 years now but...things ahve not been that rosy for a little while..eh..