Girls, what do you think of my situation?

Spartan040

So I'm 17, 18 in 4 months, and I've never had a girlfriend, only kissed a girl once, that's the only sexual experience I've had. Never been on a romantic date either, it's always been just friends. Part of me doesn't care because high school dating is largely pointless, but I'm dual enrolled at our local college now, and I know most of the girls there, and other places, have had relationships already. I know I'm desireable, I've just had bad luck with girls in the past. I worry that girls won't be willing to give me a shot or won't take me seriously because I haven't had experience with anything yet.

Many people have told me not to worry but I still keep going over it in my mind. Does it make me lame, will it hurt my chances, am I too innocent for the girls I like, etc. I'd appreciate any insight, opinions or personal experience

As a guy way that is definitely at least twice your age... I'll tell you right now... the only thing that mattered in any of your post was the part where you said you were "going over it in your mind". Other than that, trust me, you are fine.

• Like 3

You're 18.

Plenty of time to bloom young one.

Stop over thinking it- you'll only be your own worst enemy.

• Like 1

You really don't need to worry at all.

Just stop thinking about it, go with the attitude that you know who you are and that you are quite the catch and enjoy as it comes along.

It really doesn't matter and is not an issue unless you make it one.