very annoyed.

Hatelosers

Ok so I met someone at this group and he comes round ro my house and we go for a lovely walk and get along really well. Then he decides to kiss me and he goes home. Then he comes again 4 times and we kiss again and get along really well. Then he invites me round to his, we have a lovely time kissing, holding hands and yes ... Then I go home and one of my friends was like why don't you ask him out ect. Then 3/4 weeks later I see on facebook he is dating someone from the group I would never of guessed Ie they looked like they had no chemistry what so ever which is why I am this shocked. I feel like raging out on facebook but that will be no good. He is a prick who only wanted one thing and he got it. Now he is in a relationship, my friend told me something that made me think. What if whilst I was at his he was dating this lady friend? He is one sick person who decided to use me.

No one used you.

You had a shallow relationship, based on making out and having sex.

You didnt get to know each other.

so.... What did you think the outcome was going to be?

Next time actually try to build a relationship and get to know the other person, before just sleeping with them

• Like 1
  • Author

But I did know him. I knew him from the group for ages, and got to know him him very well. So I thought It ment something. And I met up with him quite a few times before we both decided on having sex. Did not relise he would asap go into a realtionship. But meh guess it didn't. Thanks for advice though.

But I did know him. I knew him from the group for ages, and got to know him him very well. So I thought It ment something. And I met up with him quite a few times before we both decided on having sex. Did not relise he would asap go into a realtionship. But meh guess it didn't. Thanks for advice though.

Knowing someone on your job and/or a group of friends is not the same as dating them. When we are interested in someone romantically, we seek info regarding their dating status and we sorta "expect" them to give us that info.

The fact that you found out via FB about him dating someone else is an example of how you really didn't know him as well as you thought.

Also, I still don't see how he was "using" you. He started dating someone else 3-4 weeks after you had sex, right? Well, unless you were in a RL with him, I guess all you had was a hook-up.

• Like 2
Ok so I met someone at this group and he comes round ro my house and we go for a lovely walk and get along really well. Then he decides to kiss me and he goes home. Then he comes again 4 times and we kiss again and get along really well. Then he invites me round to his, we have a lovely time kissing, holding hands and yes ... Then I go home and one of my friends was like why don't you ask him out ect. Then 3/4 weeks later I see on facebook he is dating someone from the group I would never of guessed Ie they looked like they had no chemistry what so ever which is why I am this shocked. I feel like raging out on facebook but that will be no good. He is a prick who only wanted one thing and he got it. Now he is in a relationship, my friend told me something that made me think. What if whilst I was at his he was dating this lady friend? He is one sick person who decided to use me.

Don't harbor anger with this situation. It takes two to tango. Date other people, enjoy your time with them. Don't sleep with them unless and until you are comfortable. By comfortable, I mean, that they aren't going away anytime soon. YOu never really know, but if you've done that much, you will accept things more easily. And, don't assume they aren't seeing other people, because you should be too. You don't know that he really like that girl first but they weren't on the same page yet and now they are. He was likely doing what he should do, keep dating others until it's clear. Him sleeping with you, doesn't make a contract.

Ok so I met someone at this group and he comes round ro my house and we go for a lovely walk and get along really well. Then he decides to kiss me and he goes home.

You accepted the kiss and you kissed him back. No one forced you. You kissed him because you wanted to, right?

Then he comes again 4 times and we kiss again and get along really well. Then he invites me round to his, we have a lovely time kissing, holding hands and yes ...

Same thing, you enjoyed it as much as he did, that is why you did it. No one forced you.

Then I go home and one of my friends was like why don't you ask him out ect.

Why didn't you? I will tell you why you didn't. You didn't ask him out because you KNEW this kissing and sex did not mean he wanted to go out with you. You wanted HIM to ask you out, to confirm you 2 are having something.

Then 3/4 weeks later I see on facebook he is dating someone from the group

So after the kissing and sex you did not ask him out and you did not hear from him? Why are you so surprised he has someone new now?

What if whilst I was at his he was dating this lady friend? He is one sick person who decided to use me.

He did not use you. You kissed and had sex because you wanted to. If you wanted more then you had to speak up and tell him if he wanted to go to bed with you then you had to be official cause you don't sleep around. You've learn a great lesson with this.

• Like 1

Hatelosers: For someone to use you he has to mislead you. If this man had told you he wanted something serious to get you into bed but did not mean it THAT is using you.

The phrase 'timing is everything' comes to mind in this case, which is why people should look to strike while the iron is hot and not sit around and over think stuff some times.

He was working on a couple of women and one panned out, you should be happy for the guy if you were his friend..

I have been where you are before and it does sting.. but learn that dating is fluid and has many unknowns.. including this one.

• Like 2

I'm really confused!

Your friend suggested you ask him out and then 3/4 weeks later you discover he is seeing someone else.

Did you ask him out?

What was going on in the 3/4 weeks?

What are you annoyed at? The fact he stopped asking you out?

Did you expected to sit back in your high chair while this guy kept asking you out? (You're free to do what you want.)

But then eventually he stopped asking you out (probably hoping you would actually initiate something instead of him all the time).

3-4 weeks later, facts arose that he did not sit around moping and hoping you would initiate a date. Instead, he kept busy and kept going out on dates looking for a relationship.

Incredibly, he found someone (it's crazy what happens when you set a goal and try to achieve it right?) and you're the one annoyed at him?

Excuse me, but phone works both ways.

How were you mislead? Did he specify you were the only person he was seeing?

Seems like you were either lazy, or playing hard to get and it back fired on you.

People are being a little harsh on the OP. I agree the guy used her and she has a right to feel angry. She let herself get carried away because she liked the guy so much. At least OP you found out what sort of a guy he is - better that you know. Move on from your anger now, as it's not serving any purpose - you've learnt your lesson for next time.