Well I'm in a bit of a pickle

IronZ

Since I last posted you guys probably already know I crashed and burned with the Tinder girl. Well that's all behind me. I'm well on my way to moving on.

Anyway so I've been trying OKC for a while now and I went on this girl's profile the other day who I thought was really cute and interesting and she lived pretty close by to me. So I try messaging her and it says her inbox is full (which does happen occasionally). I was a little disappointed but whatever. I left a rating on her profile (OKC's version of liking someone) and moved on.

Apparently yesterday this girl had logged on to her account, seen that I was a recent visitor to her page, and she liked me back (you know, instead of messaging me lol). OKC sent me a thing informing me that we liked each other. Great! Except I still can't message her! lol. What am I supposed to do? I'm not sure if she's even aware that her inbox is full.

I know there's an option to pay for extra storage or whatever but I don't really want to go that route. Anybody have other suggestions?

Sorry bud but I don't see any other way than to pay the $1 or $2 it costs to message her since her inbox is full.

• Like 1
  • Author

It's more of a pride thing lol I don't want to be that guy that pays for this stuff. Oh well. I'm sure she'll delete some stuff at some point. I'll keep trying.

It's more of a pride thing lol I don't want to be that guy that pays for this stuff. Oh well. I'm sure she'll delete some stuff at some point. I'll keep trying.

how much does it cost to send a message, just go for it man :)

• Like 1

Say you meet a cute girl at a laundry mat. You two have been eyeing each other from across the room. She goes to put in a few quarters and is digging in her bag. Its obvious she is looking for the last quarter or 50 cents to finish her load. That to me sounds like a prime moment to offer 50 cents to get the chance to talk to her.

Paying the extra money on OKC is the same thing. Sure it might turn out not to be anything that works out, but if it does its a small investment right?

• Like 2

If you feel that you have a lot in common and you guys would hit it off then paying the buck or two it costs would be a no-brainer in my opinion but since its OLD there's a big chance she won't even respond (at least in my experience with OKC anyway).

But I mean it's less than a burger at McDonalds so I really don't think it's worthy of a thread lol. Just go for it man! It's freaking couch change!

• Author

Haha you guys are all hilarious. I needed a good laugh. Anyways I tried again today and got through to her finally so I guess she deleted some stuff.