Does he really want me to come over?

Sariah

A few months ago I started casually seeing a guy who lives in my floor, it started off as just sexual stuff but lately I think we've been getting closer, we've been hanging out without having sex, just spending time together. So we hung out last night we hung out and he told me to come over anytime and he told me what time he'll be home today and he told me not to call first, just knock on the door... My question is, should I really go over there tonight or would that be pushy? He seems genuine but I'm worried he's just being nice so that he doesn't hurt my feelings.

Why would he ever mention it in details when there was no expectation for him to do so. That strongly suggests he means it.

Now, are you sure it's safe for you to go there?

You want to make his night? Week? MONTH!?

Knock on his door wearing a robe or a long jacket that closes from the front. Walk in the door. Drop said robe, revealing some sexy negligee (spelling?).

Do your thang.

Sariah,

he told me to come over anytime and he told me what time he'll be home today and he told me not to call first, just knock on the door.

He sounds like he's ordering a call-girl or a pizza.:(

Why can't he get his backside over to your place?

Gee whizz, why do girls lay it all out for these guys and then complain that they don't get any respect ?

Stay put and wait for him to call you. When he does, ask when you're going out on a date, then you'll know where you stand. If he doesn't contact you, you know you were just a convenient booty call.:rolleyes:

A few months ago I started casually seeing a guy who lives in my floor, it started off as just sexual stuff but lately I think we've been getting closer, we've been hanging out without having sex, just spending time together. So we hung out last night we hung out and he told me to come over anytime and he told me what time he'll be home today and he told me not to call first, just knock on the door... My question is, should I really go over there tonight or would that be pushy? He seems genuine but I'm worried he's just being nice so that he doesn't hurt my feelings.

What do you guys do -- just hang out at his place? Do you go out on dates?

Yup that was a genuine expression of desire. Whether you choose to act on it is up to you but he definitely wants/hopes you take him up on his offer.

• Like 1

I dunno. There might be more than sex there. I would never give that kind of liberty to a girl unless I was serious about it. The idea of my F buddy just popping by unannounced when I might be seeing other girls is too risky. A FWB I would want stricter boundaries on when she is allowed to come over and I would want a call so I could make sure worlds don't collide when unexpected.

I would say there is def more than sexy he is looking for with such an open invitation. I would never give a girl that much courtesy if they weren't my girlfriend. What is it that you really want? Are you looking for just sex?

I would say there is def more than sexy he is looking for with such an open invitation. I would never give a girl that much courtesy if they weren't my girlfriend. What is it that you really want? Are you looking for just sex?

Totally this. I hadn't thought about it but you're totally right. I've only given this sort of open invitation to 2 women in my life. One became my wife (and then ex-wife) and one I dated for 4.5 years. I am a little more protective of my space than most guys but ya, I would never extend this sort of invitation with a FWB.