Friend's girlfriend caught me naked

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Soooo, I'm just back from a holiday in Spain. Myself and my fiance and two other couples rented a villa. On the fourth day everybody wanted to go to a market in the town. I couldn't think of anything worse so I made an excuse about feeling under the weather and had the villa to myself.

As I was alone I did what any normal male would do - I wandered around naked and masturbated. Unfortunately my buddy's girlfriend walked in on me stroking myself when she came back to collect her camera.

Normally I'd try to laugh this off and forget about it except for the fact that she has been super flirty ever since and has even sent me text messages directly commenting on how impressed with my manhood she was (which, frankly makes me think that she is definitely hitting on me because my manhood is average at best). The problem is that neither of us mentioned it to anyone else and it seems like this big secret that could hurt people already. I could do with some advice :)

First off delete that text message, it's inappropriate and keep your distance from her. Next, it's up to you to tell your GF about getting busted. If that happened to my husband and told me I would be LMAO!

:lmao: No advice, I'm a nudist so naked is normal to me.....but I had to tell you reading about you being caught stroking yourself absolutely made my day. First genuine smile all day here because of you.

Good luck with your predicament. Maybe try a naturist resort for your next holiday if you're keen on being clothes free.;)

BTW your buddy might know about it and was the one who sent the text message, and they are just f ing with ya.

• Like 1

I think they're messing with you too. It's not that big of a deal. If I were you, I'd text back and say something like, I haven't felt this way since I was 16 and my mom walked in. Pretending it never happened would be doing me a great favor.

The "mom" part sort of takes the romance out of it. I doubt she's really flirting, probably teasing.

• Like 1

This sort of thing is common place.

A coworker of mine told me that her BF went over to his buddy's place, but he didn't answer the door so her went to knock on his bedroom window. The blinds were open, and he saw his buddy just going for it. Later the guy ended up with the nick name "Tug" lol

If it was just naked you could ignore it. Naked plus what you were doing plus her text message, I think you have to tell your FI about what the GF said. You also need to tell her to knock it off with the sexy text / flirting.