Great Date 1, asked me out again during date, Should I text to Confirm?

ThisisIt606

I recently had a good first date (online dating) and he seemed to really like me to. We texted quite a bit before (I had to put off our actual date a whole week bc I had so many other dates) he brought up it was nice to *finally* meet me and kept pressing about my "busy week" but I didn't give him details that I want on other dates obv. We got on the topic of online dating and I told him I don't reply to a lot of guys anymore bc I get strange/rude messages often. I also said sometimes people don't seem the same (personality wise) that comes off in their profiles. He said for him girls have been consistent personality wise, but sometimes he's just not attracted in person. We agreed girls get more annoying things to deal online that guys do. I told him meeting him hasn't been one of the "miss matched" experiences like my other dates and he said that was good. He made reservations at a restaurant and confirmed a few days in advance and sent me all info. He offered to pick me up, but I declined as he's still a stranger and I wasn't comfortable getting into his car without ever meeting him. He also wanted to play mini golf before dinner. I didn't want to bc I had no clue how we'd get a long and didn't want to be "stuck" with him for that long. So I said it would probs be crowded and lets just stick with dinner. We had a nice dinner/covo. He even "extended the date" bc it was pretty early in the evening still so we went another place for coffee and talked some more. He paid both places. He also offered to drive me home. At this point I said yes bc I felt comfortable. He's out of town next weekend, but during the car ride to my place he asked if i'd be interested in getting together again during the weekday. I said yes and we agreed for Wednesday. I told him what time I usually get home by and he said for me to think of something I'd like to do .When he dropped me off he got out of the the car to say good bye to me outside of it. We hugged (and he did NOT make a move to kiss me which I appreciated) we said we had a good time, and we mentioned seeing each other Wednesday again. I thanked him and went inside. He texted me when he got home that night below. (click link for text message)

http://hetexted.com/questions/i-texted-the-next-day-and-got-this-response-and-that-was-the-end--3

I texted the next day and got this response and that was the end of the convo. Does he still seem interested? Should I hold off on texting and see if he brings up meeting up on Wednesday? I do have a date idea that i'd like to do with him. Should I mention it, or just wait for him to text me?