He wants to take things slow - is that good or bad

new2013

Heres the story - I took a break from online dating and got back into it before Summer met this guy instantly hit it off more like twins than anything stayed on phone for hours till we fell asleep on each other he would text me every morning before work and called me when he finished the start of any exciting dating even told his family about me and they were excited to see me with the way we were together, everything was going to good to be true he said he loves me before even meeting me I didn't want to say it as I don't fall in love everyday and stupidly fell in to it yes my fault!

The day came face to face meeting him alongside his family in one day, we both got cold feet and spoke about how were going to work round this as he didnt want me out his life so soon but the day of the meeting it was the hug that was confusing me like he didnt want to let me go and I had to pull away, I shouldn't of text him when I left to go home but was upset in anger my plan was to leave the text for at least a week but that failed he text me saying he felt really bad and didnt enjoy going to work either after leaving me like that and everyone was asking him where I was etc, we planned the first date properly again after still staying in touch yet I go and blow it with my moods and acting all wifey on him like he was still chatting woman up online as I didnt know where I stood with him he didnt seem to like that I calmed down and he said there was another side to me he didnt like now hes wanting to "take things slow" and keep in touch with me and see from there about meeting up again, ive asked him loads to walk away from this but he says he can't with everything weve been through and all the things in common and laughs we had with each other hasnt had that even with mates he hangs out with and were so comfy around each other he says we need to take things slow from now on be open an honest with each other and see how it goes from there - friends tell me to move on but I can't he does want to see me again but why isnt he just walking away? I dont text him now as much as I do told me not to get hopes up also so im trying to distract myself as much as I can I leave the texting for 3 days at most when I do text hes all over me like a rash!.

Another thing after our "arguement" I disabled my Facebook page he got all moody on me saying I obviously didnt care about him as he thought I blocked him when I didn't and had to prove my page was still up and logged in again why would that matter about a FB page anyway! I took it down as a break from it so I wouldn't be tempted to see him - confused isn't the word to use about this story!

Any advice would be grateful thanks

Edited by new2013

Periods are your friends. Seriously.

I'm not sure I followed what you were saying because the way you write it really hard to understand as you don't use periods i think it is a good thing as well but man you guys have some mixed signals and he seems really wishy washy are you even into him because he is like that i know it is a turn off for some women and why were you going to meet him with your family and you both got cold feet that is really odd how old are you guys by the way?

• Like 1

Wants to "take things slow". Says "I love you" before even meeting.

Incongruency at its finest. And if you can't determine what's going on from just that (as well as not figuring out how to properly construct a sentence)...