I like a lesbian.

beachwrangler

beachwrangler

Alright well the title says it all I like a lesbian which is just a battle I shouldve never begun. So a couple months ago I went to a different coffee shop for whatever reason and there she was. Blonde hair blue eyes just gorgeous. Instant chemistry between us Ive talken to enough girls when I know its there and when it isnt. It was absolutely there with her. I went in a few days a week to see her. Eventually she got to the point where she wanted my full name, what I did for a living, if I lived alone, what I enjoyed doing etc. She also told me about herself, including facts about her family background, her goals in life, that she was single, wanted to find a guy that was good husband material, how many kids she wanted etc. I finally gave her my number. She texted me within the hour telling me, talking to me always made her day. That she wanted to get to know me better. So we talked for a few weeks. Even with a date planned in mind and then boom she disappears I dont hear from her for two weeks. She didnt respond to my texts. My rule is to send no more than two texts. I never want to keep trying to talk to somebody that obviously is not interested in talking to me at the moment.

So I decide to go into her work after two weeks of no contact and made jokes about her falling off the face of the earth. The conversation went really well kept it light and fun. It ended with her wanting to get dinner with me and she gave me two huge hugs. It didnt seem like she would ever let go which I had no complaints over lol. So we talked all that day telling me things such as she liked me, thought I was cute, and that I was easy to talk to and seemed fun to be around. So she asked me to do dinner with her the next day. So when the date comes around she cancels at the last minute. Tells me shes stressed about her car that had been in the shop due to a hit and run and needed to go to the gym. About an hour later she texts me inviting her out with her friend to a local bar. I had already made plans with the guys so I had to decline. But I was thinking I want to take you out not go out with you and your friend. And what the hell happened to you going to the gym. It just seemed like she was full of it. I was very calm and collective with everything and told her Id love to reschedule sometime. She didnt respond. I texted her hey how are you a few days later and nothing.

Its been a week since I last heard from her. I also found out through mutual friends that she in fact is a lesbian or was idk. She has dated only girls in her recent past. I just dont get it why tell me you think im cute, you like me, want to get to know me, talk to me about kids and finding a good husband yet your gay? Its just very disappointing because I was very excited to see where things would go with her. But now she has disappeard yet again and I am not sure what action to take. I cant keep iniating the contact everytime she disappears. Any advice and insight would be appreciated. Sorry for the long rant.

With everything that you posted here, she's not gay.

Why do you let rumors blur your own senses. If the girl is talking to you one on one and telling you the things that she was, she's obviously into men.

Anyway she seems like she may be going through some stuff and that she has problems socially. So leave her be, she has your number if she wants to contact you.

In fact, call her, and leave a message and tell her to call you whenever she wants to go out and have fun. Then leave her alone after that.

Move on, chop it up as her loss

I never want to keep trying to talk to somebody that obviously is not interested in talking to me at the moment.

So I decide to go into her work after two weeks

This is funny. You decide not to call/text her back...yet you show up at her work. It would've been better if you had simply called

Now she knows you're really invested in her

I cant keep iniating the contact everytime she disappears. Any advice and insight would be appreciated. Sorry for the long rant.

You sound like a man with a lack of options. If this woman were really interested in you, she'd probably be in the sack with you by now. The fact that she flakes and disappears should tell you that she's not that into you or she likes to play a lot of games. Either way, you should be on your way. I'm sure there's a better match for you out there

• Author
beachwrangler

Just because I like a girl doesn't mean I lack options not at all. It's just hard for me to find one I actually like back because women these days are absolutely nuts. As far as her being gay as a rumor Ive seen the pictures she has with other women posted all over her facebook and she definitely is gay to a certain extent. Im just leaving her alone from here on out she has my number and if she likes me enough she'll get in contact with me.

Standard-Fare

She's probably bisexual, many women are, but that's not really the issue here. Fact is, she's been a supreme flake with you to the point of being rude. Her behavior has been all over the map.

She doesn't know what she wants, period. You've put in some genuine effort, you've made your interest clear, and now you have no choice but to draw back.

If she wants to take things further with you, she needs to take some firm actions of her own.

• Like 1