Face slap!!!

Gloria25

Oh gosh, can I get bych slapped by everyone on this forum already?!?

I had to take my head out of the sand and post here out of embarrassment!!! I am so glad no one here can see me or knows me, but you all are welcome to bych slap me back into reality and sanity!!!

I tried chattin' up my crush and poor guy just wanted to run for the hills!!! Worst, I tried to offer a "gift" to him (he has pets, so I picked up something I thought he could use and that would give me a reason to chat him up).

Worst, his shirt was off and I was trying to not be like eye-balling him and gosh he must have caught me looking him up and down..eeew. Cuz, I while I was talking to him I'm checking his bod out and saying to myself 'oh, I could F you, really I could'...So God knows if anything out of my mouth sounded clever or made any sense!!! So now, I have to forget that I saw him shirtless...great :mad:

I'm in my 30's and am acting like a giddy stupid girl...I need to wake up already.

I seriously am leaving this guy alone cuz by now he is probably thinking how pathetic I am :(

Worst, since we are in such proximity, I have to play it off like I'm cool and nothing happened...

Can I get bych slapped here. Pleeeze!!!!

I think we've all made fools out of ourselves at one point or another over someone we really like. Well, I can't speak for everyone... can really only speak for myself... and yeah, I know where you are at. It doesn't matter how old you are, can still get crushes.

You seem to realize that he isn't really interested in you, so you have to find a way to stop it and leave him alone before you do something really foolish. You've obviously made it clear to him that you are interested... back off and let him make the next move, if there will even be one.

sdrawkcaB ssA

So you embarrassed yourself. Don't give up without telling him you made a mistake in being so open. If it does not workout in your attempt, at least you have peace of mind and know you did right with the wrong guy.

Maybe he is not use to such attention. I am shy around peeps in general. So if you came out like that I'd be a bit whoa there! As not long ago I was completely unaware of my attractiveness.

Even though I think I am an average Joe, my LDR has been a bit like you in how you want to show your affection. It took time as we gradually grew into our relationship, so with confidence we became more and more open.

I now am open to her being a teenage virgin in a first ever crush with me, though she feels odd being an adult.

You can try and save the crush by having a talk, if his is willing. Just tell em your sorry for being a bit too much at once, and would like to start fresh with dating or casual friendship.

Why beat yourself over having such wonderful feelings. They are you and I hate to see you kick them aside. Not many women are willing to be so open. It is refreshing, and very much so delightful. Plus it allows for lots of wonderful passionate intimacy that goes beyond just sex. Some dudes miss out on that and will never see it when such a prize is presented.

No, I will not slap you into oblivion, but will spank your bare backside into trying one more time!!!

Awww /=

You're funny though.

Don't feel foolish or give yourself a hard time. Maybe next time you talk to him just try to be cool and tell him "Sorry but you make me all giddy and girly LOL If you ever want to hang out, let me know. (= "

Then leave the ball in his court while you continue to live life. If he wants to hang out with you, then great. If he doesn't...oh well, his loss.

Edited by me85

A woman should just never give someone a gift who has never given you one, and that includes just trying to make friends and being premature giving another woman a gift. There are tiers of appreciation for a reason. You start with making sure you mutually like each other, making sure you are both reciprocating appropriately in communication, you progress to dates, then cards might be appropriate, then if he ups the ante, you can too, but it's best to let him be the bigger gifter. You jumped right to "we are in a serious relationship." I'm sure his dogs appreciated it, but really, that's all the more reason to get yourself a nice dog and you can lavish attention on it all you want and it will just love you for it.

• Like 1

Unless he's a mind reader....he's as likely to think you're just a friendly person who likes animals and is possibly uncomfortable with shirtlessnes.;)

Guys have their reasons for fleeing "a sure thing", and it's often not based on any negative traits of the flirter. He may be loyal to another, he may not want any complications to his life at the moment, etc, etc.

I had a colleague who was good looking, he wasn't ready to grow up. Age thirty, still lived with his parents, drove high end cars, hung with old friends, didn't have a care in the world and wanted to keep it that way.

I think he was making a mistake but that was his thinking when he rejected a few women that flirted with him. One was so shaken at the rejection....I was able to land her myself.

Edited by Gold Pile
To make you wonder what I edited
  • Author

Thanks everyone for the comments...

I'm still upset, but feeling a little better...

It's "that time of the month", so I wonder if that has something to do with me being so emotional :mad:...So, give it a day or two and I'll be feeling even better.

But thanks again everyone for your input...:bunny: