Two love interests- how to handle?

aphroditescupid

aphroditescupid

I'm in a frustrating situation. There was a classmate that I've been crushing on and flirting with for some time and there were a lot of mixed signals from him. He is a lot older and one day he seems totally interested and on another day he is aloof. But he has always emphasized that he's single and showed signs that he likes me too, but he has never made an actual move on me or asked me out. However, he has mad attempts to get to know me on a bit more of a personal level and I like how he likes to take his time with things. I know he likes me but he is hot and colds bout it.

Then there is this other guy that I met recently who was instantly attracted to me, we hung out a few times and I do find myself attracted to him and he is very sweet and Also fits similar qualifications to my first crush as to what I like in a guy and I like that he is straightforward and openly expresses his feelings about me. But I cannot get my first crush out of my mind when Im hanging out with this guy, mostly because my crush is a lot older and I like older guys and I feel like I invested a lot of time in the past months flirting with him, trying to get to know him better. Also, I've had previous bad experiences with quick flames and I don't like to rush things.

Should I give the new guy a chance or would it be unjust to continue having feelings for my crush while trying to give the new guy a chance?