Texting and meeting his ex, am I being unreasonable?

Mimsicles

Have been with my boyfriend about 9 months now and honestly can't fault much that he does. He's very loving, and treats me like a princess. The only thing bothering me is his ex!

A while ago he told me that 2 months before he met me he was having sex with his ex girlfriend but only casually. He said he didn't love her which is why they don't see each other any more. This same girl owes him a lot of money. He texts her every single day! He met up with her last month to get some his money off her and I told him how uncomfortable I was with it so he agreed not to see her again. Anyway a month later and they're still texting back and too and she's telling him how lonely she is. I trust my boyfriend 100%, its her intentions that I don't trust. I've asked him to stop contacting her but he wont stop because she's his friend! Am I being unreasonable for wanting him to stop being in contact with her. I understand she owes him money but just the odd text to explain when she's dropping the money off is enough surely. I sometimes feel he has more of a conversation with her than he does me!

Advice please....!

It is never advisable to TELL someone what to do and what not to do.

He knows it makes you uncomfortable and he refuses to stop. Sounds like he values his friendship with his Ex more than he values the relationship with you.

I don't think this will end well...

DazedandConfused8

You're not being unreasonable. He's not over her and wants to keep her around. If he's serious about getting his money from her - and nothing else - then he should set a deadline for her to payback the money, get the money back in a public place, and cut all contact. Simple as that.