Mixed signals? her buddy or new interest? new to me..

tennessee3

This girl i have been talking to recently has been giving me the craziest mixed signals, and I can't tell if it's cause she's playing me, still having trouble recovering (she once was an alcoholic- im not here to judge) , or..what?

the story:

This girl has had some bad things happen to her in the past, so I always try to hold the upmost respect for her. I refuse to get intimate (sexual- when intoxicated or upset, she always wants to get naked with me and have sex and i don't want to exploit any woman, it disgust me when men do this) with her when she has ever been just extremely wasted, no matter what she does to intice me or says, i wont. and i always take care of her when shes depressed as on recent. not a norm, but i just care for her. (i have a job that allows a lot of free time when not traveling, and she's inspiring as well as someone i care for. she helps inspire my work, and understands my lifestyle which is hard to come by, and really loves it. it's nice. )

Anyways i've known her forever (~10 years, since we were 14) and we've always had a thing for each other. we've never dated but we've always had our "friends with benefit" moments since we were younger. some things never change..

Well as of recent we have began to see each other. She had exited a relationship earlier (a couple months (~2) prior) but didn't seem too effected. But sometimes- would speak on it.

She very quickly became attached to me and asked me if i would date her? after a couple dates and days of hanging out back to back. i did not want to seem clingy or needy, so i said, in a kind way almost grinning like i wanted to but said "i... i feel we should just spend more time together and whatever happens may happen but i am happy just being 'round you". i think this was new to her because she is quite the looker. this could have messed it up too. But i also don't want to be a robound which i may be denying that i am..

we continued to hang out, she began to kiss me, and has had me stay at her house multiple nights in a row. She then began to kiss me all the time, and just really, really SEEMED (i dont know) into me.

we did not have sex, but slept in the same bed with each other cuddled up as if just had now 5-6 times in the past ~13-14 days...We have slept together in the past though a few times... I am trying to respect this relationship more as in the past rushing things physically has not worked too well in the end for me .

Everything has been great, but sometimes she gets cold. She will not return my texts, call me "bud", and act completely uninterested... I feel its a test? so I continue to be cool. But she will do this sometimes, then the next day she's kissing me and begging me to stay with her and telling me how i make her feel secure and comfortable and beautiful and she loves me and wants me "in her life"..

...Am i becoming like a buddy to her? I feel "friendzoned" not to sound rude, but she never seems interested in sex, even though she will sometimes kiss me naked, gets naked in front of me all the time, always changes in front of me and like (sorry to be graphic) pees in front of me? And we have slept in the bed after kissing for a long time many times.. she acts like were married, but followed by the cold behavior? Not to sound into that, but just for me, sex is a big part of a relationship, labeled or not. i don't know..

it's confusing me and i have options, but this girl has been special for ten years.i love her soul, and to be honest, she's probably one of the most attractive woman i have ever seen... confusing times.

Recently, while with her, she will write me some love letter saying how she wants me in her life and im beautiful? I just smiles and kissed her. We also have gone out on two dates, both times kissing in public and holding hands, dancing with each other- but no sex, and sometimes still cold behavior, and lack of interest right after the positive..

Also- I am trying to not seem thirsty so I continue to spend lots of time with her, but won't accept dating yet/ when she makes comments on "us", i never say no, but never say yes. i act indifferent, althought it is what i want. no woman wants an easy target though... Is this ruining my chances?

:osorry for the high school style essay, i just am very curious, would love any advice, brutal, or not :) , or anything. I just want to be with this girl and am curious in these circumstances.. how anyone would try to make this work, get it to become a relationship, or should i walk away? create some desire by getting distant myself for a moment?

any advice is much appreciated. thanks for anyone who read this, i sincerely appreciate you. have a beautiful day and night ya'll! best and love.

- tennesseeboy

I did not read everything. I do not need too..

You are putting WAY to much thought into this.

Grow up be an adult.. If you like her freaking tell her.. If you want to be with her be with her. Anything else is games..

Just be warned people with addictions such as alcoholism are not reliable.

• Author

im aware its long, i apologized. just explaining, i don't do internet forums much, i apologize if it ruffled your feathers..

i guess i will grow up? just didn't know if i should tell a girl "yeah id love to date you!" who was asking me after quickly leaving a relationship.

appreciate the advice.