Add on facebook, she calls me out.

ohbother

So I added my crush on facebook thinking it would be rather harmless. As soon as I click add friend, I get a notification saying that she accepted my friend requests and then she sends me a short message that leads to a conversation that amounts to me being a creep. I apologize and tell her I did not mean harm and she then said its okay.

I wasn't expecting that reaction at all especially not so soon. Did I do anything wrong or was that her way of trying to start a conversation with me?

• Author
How have your interactions in real life been?

we met about 3-4 weeks ago when she started working and she was really cute to me (like the first day or two), but I take work really serious so I had a hard time flirting back. We weren't schedule for 2 weeks after, but today I told myself I was going to ask for her number in person, but I was never able to see her by herself. I saw on the schedule that we don't work together for the next two weeks and then I am leaving the job a week after that. So I figured, hey ill add her and maybe that will give a small hint that I do have interest in her and that my lack of flirting is just because we were at work.

• Author

My thoughts are that if she thought it was creepy she would have said nothing or would have not accepted. But instead it was literally less than 5 seconds of me clicking send request.