How do i get out?

entertainer35

entertainer35

HOW DO I GET OUT?

Some time ago, I relocated from my home in Califonria to Republic of Turkey to be closer to my work. I am a contract entertainer, working on select cruise ships as a standup comedian. I work mostly on cruises in the Mediterranean and Aegean Sea.

When I first moved to a villa in a resort community on the western coast of Turkey, I became fast friends with my neighbors. As my Turkish is very limited, I was befriended by an English speaking Turkish couple. In the same age group, the husband became a guide showing me popular clubs and watering holes. I quickly discovered he (as many Turkish men) he loves to play the field like a single guy. He is somewhat envious of my lifestyle and we enjoyed hanging out together.

Often he and his wife invited me over for BBQ cookouts and to enjoy their company. I learned that his wife discovered his infidelity. She confided they often fight over the issue. He can be very controlling, as witnessed by some of her bruises and marks on her face an arms.

One morning, after he left for work, she came to my patio to share breakfast and told me she is considering leaving him. I became a sounding board and a comforter to her crying and complaints of his brutality. I offered to stop inviting him on my evening club visits. She said he enjoys our friendship, maybe I could discourage his activities as a friend.

I don’t like being in the middle, but did talk to him. His response was to tell me, many Turkish men have a girlfriend or two and he enjoys that I am so popular with the singles crowd. he says, don't worry, she will never find out.It was shortly after that, he told me, his home sex life had slowed a lot. He felt his wife may be seeing someone, and asked me to keep an eye on things when he was working. He tells me, he has driven by their place and has never seen another car in the drive and she never goes anywhere. He knows she comes over for breakfast. He wants me to she if she has is cheating.

He was correct, but the guy she is seeing is me.

One morning when she visited, I put my arm around her as she cried, she kissed me and things got out of control and we became intimate. She now visits nearly every day.

I want to end this! I obviously enjoy her company, but feel like an ass, cheating with the wife of a good friend. I have considered moving, but love this seaside villa. Having looked, I am not able to find anything as nice and convenient for the price. In the meantime, he seem oblivious, probably because he is enjoying his new lifestyle.

I told her we have to stop, but she says she needs this escape and has taken to using the “ L “ word. He is not a stupid man, eventually he will connect the dots and then all hell with break loose.

Moving is probably best. Keep looking.

At a minimum, put some distance in your interactions with this couple. Never be alone with the wife.