Does he like me?

fldoglover

Hi there,

Long story short, there is a guy who I work out with and have known him for over a year. We kind of flirted but I was in a relationship, so it was more friendly than anything. Once I broke up with my boyfriend, he began to talk to me a lot more. I know he is a gentleman and a bit on the religious side so I'm not sure if he's flirting with me or being nice.

Last weekend, he commented on a Facebook post when he realized we were at the same restaurant and went out of his way to come find me and meet my friends. He had a few drinks and was pretty flirty. Asked for my number, was grabbing my butt and being very flirtous. He then invited me the next day to hang out with a group of mutual friends. That went well, but it definitely wasn't like the night before. However, it was a more calm setting but he was very friendly and talkative toward me and walked me to my house after. I said he should go grab drinks at one point and he said he'd like to sometime soon but we didn't solidify a date.

My question is, should I assume he likes me or was he just drunk that one night?

truth_seeker

Alcohol enables people to do things they normally wouldn't... for instance, reveal their true feelings. Also, it gives people a great excuse if things don't go well or they want out of a situation.

"I was drunk. I don't remember. Sorry." See? Easy out. People who usually do this are women who are embarrassed, don't wan to come off as a slut... guys who are pussies and don't want to admit the truth.

Drunk or not, he's grabbing your ass cause he's into you and wants to have sex with you.

• Like 1
  • Author

26, I know my question seems juvenile but I was in a 5 year relationship and so this is my first attempt at "getting back on the horse". It's been 6 months since my ex and I broke up.

Either way, we still have not set a date so I am weighing on the side that he isn't all that interested. He does seem a little shy though and I don't believe he's been in a relationship for a long time, so I'm not sure how to read him.

Since I left the ball in his court, should I just back off or ask with a specific day/time?

Since I left the ball in his court, should I just back off or ask with a specific day/time?

Wait. What's that noise? I think it's the biological clock counting down. You better contact him.

Okay guys don't grab buts of a woman they are NOT interested in. What likely happened was the alcohol made him a tad bit more bold.

He has some interest in you. What is hard to say but it is there.. Contact him and see what happens.