this dude whom i know since one year

hello there

i met a guy one year back ... and that time i was in a wrong relationship and he persuaded me to break up and i did that ... and i m happy about it becos i was truly in wrong relationship... i broke up in jan ... and then this guy was after me ... asking me to date.... so first time i went out wit him in the month of may ... he was very nice he took me to restaurant and then we had nice time.... but after the first date ... he dint talk to me for two weeks.... and later he started asking me for another date... i avoided him since there was so much gap of communication after a first date... but i met him again by chance in a office and from then again we started talking to each other.... and he asked me for a date again i ignored two times.... and finally on sunday i went for a date this is my second date with him.... and now when i am trying to contact him... he is not replying me.... i feel i should get serious in this relationship;.... but i dunno why he is avoiding me after dates.... and he had said things like he wants to marry me in the past .... but he also seemed as if he doesnt wanna get serious with me..... i dont understand what this guy is upto.... but i can definitely say that i can have this guy if i start working .... i m currently looking for new job.... and he wants stability financially ... i can guess that .... but is this true love ?? why is he like this :confused:

Edited by ladyu

He seems too inconsistent to me. If you see him again & he's asks you out tell him you don't want to play his game: full court press then disappearing. Also any man that mentions marriage during or worse before the 1st few months of steady dating cannot be trusted.

• Like 1
  • Author
He seems too inconsistent to me. If you see him again & he's asks you out tell him you don't want to play his game: full court press then disappearing. Also any man that mentions marriage during or worse before the 1st few months of steady dating cannot be trusted.

i think u r right ... i am not able to trust him...and when he doesnt talk to me i dont feel that sad... i am ok with it but yeah i wont allow him to flirt wit me or for any date hereafter

• Author
Telling you everything you want to hear. I dont think he really cares about you though

omg he called me today again ... i feel good but i know he is trying to use me ....

hmmm i will make a point that i dont go out or talk much....

:confused:

hmmm hmmmm i hate him

• Author

:(

omg he called me today again ... i feel good but i know he is trying to use me ....

hmmm i will make a point that i dont go out or talk much....

:confused:

hmmm hmmmm i hate him

but still i love him ,

oh noo !!!!!

If you want to ride this rollercoaster -- him hot & then cold -- it's on you. Since you can't seem to make up your mind about whether you love him or hate him, that would be the 1st place I'd start to figure this out -- looking in the mirror.

torturedartist
hello there

i met a guy one year back ... and that time i was in a wrong relationship and he persuaded me to break up and i did that ... and i m happy about it becos i was truly in wrong relationship... i broke up in jan ... and then this guy was after me ... asking me to date.... so first time i went out wit him in the month of may ... he was very nice he took me to restaurant and then we had nice time.... but after the first date ... he dint talk to me for two weeks.... and later he started asking me for another date... i avoided him since there was so much gap of communication after a first date... but i met him again by chance in a office and from then again we started talking to each other.... and he asked me for a date again i ignored two times.... and finally on sunday i went for a date this is my second date with him.... and now when i am trying to contact him... he is not replying me.... i feel i should get serious in this relationship;.... but i dunno why he is avoiding me after dates.... and he had said things like he wants to marry me in the past .... but he also seemed as if he doesnt wanna get serious with me..... i dont understand what this guy is upto.... but i can definitely say that i can have this guy if i start working .... i m currently looking for new job.... and he wants stability financially ... i can guess that .... but is this true love ?? why is he like this :confused:

So he wants to marry you, but he won't return your texts? Hmm.

He sounds like a player, and a pretty poor one at that.

Proceed only if you want to get played (by a bad player).

Too inconsistent and I call bulls**t (on him not you). He doesn't show he cares and I think it's because he doesn't. as someone else said, a person, guy or girl, who wants you will be consistent and by that I mean not only slay a dragon, but will do so every day or every chance he can get to show you he wants you and loves you. Even strip the dragon, mount its flesh, put its head on the wall ....then do the same thing to 12 more f00king dragons!

• Author
If you want to ride this rollercoaster -- him hot & then cold -- it's on you. Since you can't seem to make up your mind about whether you love him or hate him, that would be the 1st place I'd start to figure this out -- looking in the mirror.

to find out whether he loves me or not i started a convo with him today and here it is.... :mad:

now i know wat to do....

here is the convo

me : i cant sleep i love u

he : oh but wat did i do ?

me : i dunno

he: really ?

me: yeah as soon as i got up my first thought was u and i was praying for u

he: wat if i tell u to forget me?

me: i dunno if u tell so

he: i can right ?

me: ur wish (SAD face)

he: i know u are very practical

me: yes i am

he: its good for u

me: hmmm

he: i hate emotional ppl

me: ok

he : hmmm

me: but still i love u

he: i love u too

he: then when are u going to meet next

me: lets see

:mad:

hahaha DOesnt seem like you need much help now.

Are you older that 14, and is English your first language?

...The first question is more important

• Author
hahaha DOesnt seem like you need much help now.

Are you older that 14, and is English your first language?

...The first question is more important

i m 26 (he is 29) :D lol but still i need an advice... no its not my first language..

Your English is fine. While it's clear you are not a native speaker, your ability to communicate is better than mine would be if I tried another language. Relax about that.

Now think about why you love him? he's done nothing to deserve that. He doesn't return phone calls. He would prefer that you forget him. He thinks you are too emotional.

All in all he's a bad, inconsistent prospect for you.

Stop thinking like a romance novel & use logic. where's the upside?

• Author
Your English is fine. While it's clear you are not a native speaker, your ability to communicate is better than mine would be if I tried another language. Relax about that.

Now think about why you love him? he's done nothing to deserve that. He doesn't return phone calls. He would prefer that you forget him. He thinks you are too emotional.

All in all he's a bad, inconsistent prospect for you.

Stop thinking like a romance novel & use logic. where's the upside?

thank u for compliment

and yeah i wont be talking him again

just feeling bit low .... goin thru break up .. it was not even love but yeah it hurts .... thank u all .... i knew its not gud relation but i wanted to know whether others think the same.... and yeah that guy is wrong for me....

i dunno when i will get a right guy.... i just feel hopeless .... and i feel all guys are same... hmmm.... so wont fall in love again

All guys are not the same. There are good ones out there. Read some posts on here from the good guys who can't find love either. They should give you some insight into the other side.

It's not hopeless but it's sad now. It will get better once you get him out of your life. Pining for him is what's holding you back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
All guys are not the same. There are good ones out there. Read some posts on here from the good guys who can't find love either. They should give you some insight into the other side.

It's not hopeless but it's sad now. It will get better once you get him out of your life. Pining for him is what's holding you back.

hola .... N thanks .... U must be wondering why after so many days m i replyin but i stopped talkin to him for a while n guess wat he showed me his pics wit his bestie n they were havin seks n he asked me now will u b wit me ?? She is just my bestie n i wont b marryin her ,

i m like wat d hell !!!