Totally in a cloud of lustful bliss

Hey guys I haven't been scowering the forums lately putting in my 2cents as I usually do...

As some of you know its been a year and about 5 months since my last relationship and I shut out the idea of dating after weeding through perverts etc and accepted that being single is relaxing and enjoyable with no rush...

BUT boy do I have a story now!!!!!

I recently met a man a gorgeous 26 (im 27) man from England who traveled to many beautiful places before moving to Canada im 2006.

He is wonderful and charming, polite, sweet and incredibly sexy.

He has been speaking to me daily through text and he tells me all about himself and his life and his 10 month old who he seems to adore to bits yes he is single and yes it seems hes got no feeling for the ex, they seem very separated and take solo shifts and live separately.

I know some people would be like whaaaa bad idea but we are not official and id like to get to know more about this person.

We met and we had a wonderful night together he was romantic and the way he talks about life in general and his hopes and dreams for his child had me going WOW!

I have never been attracted to anyone yet since my ex tho many men have approached and tried and ive date etc.

Last night after our meeting our first meeting he kissed me after spending an 8 hours together we looked at pictures of our kids, his travels my experiences we walked outside we dined.

Something came over me when he held me and kissed me back in my apartment even tho I had made it very clear that im the type of girl that needs time to know someone something clicked the feel of him was so familiar, natural like ive always known his body hes very much like my ex (look wise similar type) but alot older than he was an alot more experienced I asked him to be intimate with me right then and there, I told him this was what I wanted, I didnt care if it was just for one night and I may never see him again I just didnt want the daydream to end. He made it clear I didnt have to and at no point did he hint for sex it was all me.

I didnt think about my ex once that night.

Now this man is texting me all the time very often with story's and what he's up too he seems to love life.

I think im totally lusting, im surprised how quickly ive dropped my protection wall.

we are not a couple but im enjoying myself and id love to see where this go's I never expected this I thought it would be a lot longer till I was this interested in someone.

And that accent !!!! Soccer player lovin body!!!

Hope for the best for me guys =]

Don't worry I am keeping my cool and my mind clear that it could be a fling for him and that's okay I am enjoying it too while it lasts, he does seem genuinely interested in me tho =]

This post was edited often I always seem to find ways to be more clear lol sorry.

Edited by Omei
  • Like 2

hahaha

It all sounds great.

Try to hold out on sex for a little while.

Thats the only bit of advice I have.

Just play it coy and teasing if it ever comes up, even if youre burning inside.

You sound pretty level head headed and sensible to me.

You know that as into you as he may seem, it may very well be a fling. You know all about the men that stop calling you all of a sudden; and you know all about the women who come here, shocked that a man who they had "such a connection" with, suddenly disappears off the face of the earth.

Enjoy it for what it is, until a man proves over time that he is indeed serious about you, there is no need to invest anything and rather, have fun while it lasts.

No doubt you would be upset if he up and left and disappeared on you, or just lost interest all of a sudden but you would be alright soon enough, since you don't sound like you are willing to invest too much until he proves himself and you actually get to know each other well.

Sounds like drama free fun, you sound like you can handle yourself. Well done, hopefully loveshack has taught you well, it certainly did me when it came to men and expectations in dating....

• Like 1

I don't see why it's a terrible idea at all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

All the best, Omei!

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks guys

Leigh87 that's totally how I feel!

I dont think id be sad if he left I leaped with that expectation.

Keep yall updated

• Author
Looks like you hit the JACKPOT! lol

in the sexual department at least he's a babe.

• Author
Until you go to his apartment, you don't know if he's married or not. Time will tell.

I may go there doubt it, he told me he is living in his parents or grandparents (don't remember) house's basement and has been there over the last few months because he decided to move out after they split and is staying there while he looks/saves for his own apartment and his ex drops off his babe on his discussed days.

I asked about their relationship they are on friendly bases for the child but he told me he lived with her after the breakup and it was too awkward and apparently she did something to upset him that "made me realize its over and it became easier to move out and onward" was exactly what he said he didnt say what it was she did and I didnt ask because it seemed he didn't want to go into depth too much he was more interested in about me.

If that's the case I doubt id want to see or meet his parents and go over there unless we were actually •something• as for now id just be seen as his screw buddy.

• Author

Unfortunately its been settled that its just going to be a summer fling

My next love is out there somewhere I wish he would come find me already.

Targetlock

what a shame :( don't like flings, i'm a all the way kind of guy. you both might feel different at the end of summer anyway ;)

• Like 1
  • Author
what a shame :( don't like flings, i'm a all the way kind of guy. you both might feel different at the end of summer anyway ;)

perhaps but for now I have to keep my mind in check that its going to be nothing, I am glad I asked I was starting to grow tiresome of trying to get closer to him by conversation now I can just stop

Accent! Soccer player body!! ...I envy you sooo much ;)

Enjoy the moment! and who knows....

• Author

I actually called the whole thing off this morning since I can feel myself already liking him too much since hes too good to be true, ive slept with other men since my breakup but id want this guy as a relationship so I left =[

I was okay with a fling but with the recent ex contacting me for sex and this guy just wants sexual fun I now have it in my head that I just don't want to be a sex thing.

I want to be cared about!!!

Edited by Omei
Strength in Healing

Sounds like you were too invested, based on all your posts. Take a deep breath. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

And what was up with that dramatic "I don't care if we see each other again, I just want to do this tonight" thing about getting sexual? That's CRAZY. If a girl told me that, good Lord, I would think she was a nut job.

But I commend you for your strength in ending it. You made the right choice.

NOW GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY TO GET WITH ANYONE ELSE. This talk of your ex CLEARLY indicates you aren't fully over them. Stop trying to seek others.

• Author
Sounds like you were too invested, based on all your posts. Take a deep breath. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

And what was up with that dramatic "I don't care if we see each other again, I just want to do this tonight" thing about getting sexual? That's CRAZY. If a girl told me that, good Lord, I would think she was a nut job.

But I commend you for your strength in ending it. You made the right choice.

NOW GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY TO GET WITH ANYONE ELSE. This talk of your ex CLEARLY indicates you aren't fully over them. Stop trying to seek others.

You have no clue what your on about...

I've been parted from my ex and healed and in the dating scene for over a year....I said no such thing to the guy at all, I dont know why you think I said that to him? I was expressing the thoughts in my head these posts.

My ex only broke NC recently that's why ive mentioned it...if you have been reading you would of picked up on that.

I leaped because I wanted the fling but now I like him too much so I ended it.

I feel that my wants and my head is in perfectly straight since im not confused in anyway here.

This forum is based in what im feeling not advice seeking.

There's nothing worse than reply's where people party skim everything

Edited by Omei
Strength in Healing

Ah, I see. I thought you out loud told him you don't care if you ever see each other again, you just want to sleep together. Glad you didn't say that out loud.

But alas, you made the right choice. Time to move on.

My ACCURATE advice from this point is, DON'T GET SEXUAL TOO FAST.

That is THE quickest way to ruin a potential relationship. I had a four year relationship where we slept together the first day we went on a date. It was a regret for us both for four years following it. Psychology will strongly back me up.

Take things slow if you value them. That is my best advice from here on out.

P.S., I see you're from Canada. Please take back Justin Bieber

• Author

As stated in the forum I got sexual knowing that it could of been a one time thing it was my choice and I wanted it so I don't need to be told not to go too fast, I stated it was something I wanted.

And we cant take JB back Americans love to hate him too much your the ones that made him famous in the first place keep him.

• Like 1
Strength in Healing
As stated in the forum I got sexual knowing that it could of been a one time thing it was my choice and I wanted it so I don't need to be told not to go too fast, I stated it was something I wanted.

Well maybe had you had some self control, he would have respected you and sought a relationship.

• Author
Well maybe had you had some self control, he would have respected you and sought a relationship.

He made it clear he didnt want one that was again also in my posts lol you should stop and read it all.

I actually called the whole thing off this morning since I can feel myself already liking him too much since hes too good to be true, ive slept with other men since my breakup but id want this guy as a relationship so I left =[

I was okay with a fling but with the recent ex contacting me for sex and this guy just wants sexual fun I now have it in my head that I just don't want to be a sex thing.

I want to be cared about!!!

huh? I missed the part where he was just looking for sex!? How did you come to that conclusion?

• Author

I did what I did because I wanted to and I have no regret in sleeping with him it was what I wanted relationship or no relationship.

Strength in Healing
I did what I did because I wanted to and I have no regret in sleeping with him it was what I wanted relationship or no relationship.

Were you naive enough to think you didn't want a relationship all along?