When to contact again

tekkenfan2

Hey guys

So I fb messaged this girl I went to high school with (we barely spoke in school but kinda hung out with some of the same people) (HS was 5 yrs ago)

Anyway so I asked her some random funny question (relevant to some fb stat or something) and we had a real good convo for about an hour and 15 mins talking about school basically and then she had to go to sleep for classes today.

When she was getting off she was like "This was a nice convo!" I'm like yeah it was, we should talk some other time haha

So I was thinking I should wait till like idk Sunday to hit her up, then I could just be like happy Easter or some BS lol

I just don't wanna seem overly eager/creepy

What do yall think?

Edited by tekkenfan2
Strength in Healing

Should have gotten her number.

I've heard though it takes thirty days to get a number over Facebook but I call BS. Especially if the convo was going good. You should've struck. Been direct.

• Author

Well I don't think getting the number is gonna be a problem when the time comes.

I haven't talked to her before this really so I didn't wanna get ahead of myself, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to reach her when I want to over fb

Hell she is on right now haha, I wanna message her but like I said, just dont wanna weird her out