Why is he hating me?

ShiningMoon

ShiningMoon

(We met last year). I went on a couple of dates with this man and I declined sex on the second date because I didn't feel ready at the time. He suddenly became a tool, lied about his schedule and told me he had to leave. I texted him the next day, no response.

I sent him a text for his birthday, same. No response. When I realized he was only in it for sex and he ignored my birthday text, I sent him one last text to tell him it was over.

Next thing I know, he started posting these hateful posts about me on FB. Such as "Let it go" "Slam the door and keep it shut" "I miss you. NOT. F*ck you".

Why on earth? It's been a month. All I did was decline sex. He was so sweet to me on our dates and talked about fairytales, happy endings. He was complimenting me and kissing me all the time. Next thing I know, he's being a jerk. Is he for real? I didn't do anything wrong.

Why is he hating me so much? I should be the one hating, not the other way around. I'm confused as to why he's hating me for no apparent reason.

Edited by ShiningMoon

Umm. He doesn't deal well with rejection? He's trying to show you that you made the right decision by not banging him? Who knows. Who cares. This is his (horribly immature) issue, not yours.

Only thing you did wrong here was text another 2 times after he didn't respond. No need to tell him it's over when he had already disappeared.

... But to get that annoyed about it? Yeah. He's got issues.

Block that dude on Facebook and forget about it.

• Like 2
  • Author
ShiningMoon
Just 2 dates since last year?

How far apart were these 2 dates?

No. We had two dates in May/June of last year.

Two dates in March 2014 (a week apart).

We didn't speak in between these two sets of dates.

Edited by ShiningMoon
ExpatInItaly

He isn't well in the head. Block him and never look back. People like that aren't stable and have no place in your life.

• Like 1

Shining Moon,

He's acting like a bad-tempered, spoilt brat who didn't get his own way. Forget him and find a grown-up guy who doesn't act like he still needs nappies(diapers).

No. We had two dates in May/June of last year.

Two dates in March 2014 (a week apart).

We didn't speak in between these two sets of dates.

May I ask what happened last year, that the two of you didn't speak?

I just can't see him this upset because you put out after only 2 dates. Long time ago I dated a girl that I gave up on because she didn't let me hit a couple of months. But even then I wasn't talking s**t about her.

Edited by jay1983

He is a douche bag no doubt about that.

BUT:

Why do you even still care? You went on two dates with the guy, hardly enough time to get attached. Who cares if he didn't text you back, at least he made it obvious he only wants sex and didn't string you along for it where you could of potentially been hurt even more.

Also why would you send him a happy birthday text after he treated you badly and ignored you in the first place? Please get a bit more self respect and focus your time and energy on a decent guy.

I'm thinking there might be some details your withholding. Why didn't he get pissed last year after the first time around and why didn't the two of you speak for almost a year, then decide to go out again?

• Like 1