5th date incoming, but I feel something missing!

Yammer

So i'm going to have a fifth date with this girl i've been dating with. We come along together superbly, having same thoughts and points of interest etc. The thing i'm wondering is, whether she is shy, a slow mover or heck, even uninterested (which I honestly doubt, her bodylanguage does something else).

I find myself being the one who makes the first step when it comes to physical contact (i.e holding hands, kissing etc.) I've been trying to be fairly mysterious between dates, what about she obviously is curious when we meet. Trust issue? Although she loosens up during dates, so I thought of dropping a text for some opinions. I don't want to confront her with these kind of questions yet.

On our last date (cinema), I invited her to my place before the date for a cuppa tea, she didn't really state it as obvious but I took it as clear refuse. Instead we went for a drink, and she didnt mention anything about my invitation, nor did I.

So you fellow LoveShacker's, would you think it would be a good idea for me to silence myself for a while and see if she creates feelings to miss me? Honestly though, I really like this girl, I don't find it hard to play the "waiting game", unless it takes for ages.

Mixed messages here....

maybe she's shy.... maybe she prefers guys who initiate....

But after 5 dates, these are the kinds of things you should begin discussing....