Am I ready to date again?

I met this great girl online. We matched on Tinder a month ago and have been talking steadily ever since. I've buried myself in work since my last relationship ended.

I finally met this girl for a few drinks last Thursday and it went great. We really hit it off and there is definitely a spark. As the date on Thurs wrapped up she asked if she'd see me again, I promised her that there would be a 2nd date.

On Sat night she texted asking if I was free to meet up on Sun for our 2nd date. I agreed. That night (Sat) I had a bizarre dream where it was Christmas, we were dating and she broke up with me. When I woke from this dream I tried to make some sense of it. I was dumped by my previous girlfriend last Christmas. I think this must be my subconscious telling me that I'm not ready for this.

Regardless we had our 2nd date last night and again it was amazing. I like this girl. Again, at the end of this date she asked if I was free Tues for another date. I agreed.

Now I'm just after having another one of those dreams where I'm recently dumped and depressed.

I think it's moving fast but I'm afraid of saying anything incase I turn her off or she backs away. I really like this girl and we hit it off so well together but I'm having trouble letting my guard down around her. My mind is trying to tell me to keep my walls up for fear of getting hurt again I think. What should I do?

Maybe take it a bit slower, set up the date a week later instead of a few days within the same week. Basically 3 dates in a week.

Dude take it easy on yourself.

Dont be afraid to fail.

Dont be afraid to show her the real you, maybe she'll show you the real her.

“Relationships, easy to get into, hard to maintain. Why are they so hard to maintain? Because it’s hard to keep up the lie! ‘Cause you can’t get nobody being you. You got to lie to get somebody. You can’t get nobody looking like you look, acting like you act, sounding like you sound. When you meet somebody for the first time, you’re not meeting them. You’re meeting their representative!” – Bigger and Blacker (HBO, 1999)