Want this girl. Text game? FB game? Straight forward and meet?

youcanever

Alright.

I am 24 year old. My mom's friend has a daughter. She is 21 year old. And that friend told mom that her daughter's friend liked my pictures and I should add them on FB and talk to them. Allright, I added both, and yes, both of them are gorgeous. And the girl who liked me is also cute.

I hit them a FB messege in group said "hey how are you doing? I know it is your final exams times, and for a new graduate what was good for me after finals was to drinking a lot and listening music, so when you are done with your exams, we should meet and have fun".

The girl who liked me responded "yes, we are having our finals. Yes, it would be great to meet :) "

Anyway, 3-4 weeks past and I haven't write anything because I was the one who added them, I was the one who wrote them. So, I expected that they would write me to meet. So that didn't happen.

5 weeks later that girl changed her facebook photo. A cute one again. I thumbnailed it.

And still, no contact from her.

Should I just let it go? Or get bold and ask her to meet or smthng? What would you do? Need some advices.

I think it's up to you to now set the time. "Sorry, I got kind of busy. Would you like to go for a drink Friday?"

• Author
I think it's up to you to now set the time. "Sorry, I got kind of busy. Would you like to go for a drink Friday?"

Up to me? I added them, I sent the first message and they were the one busy that time and they haven't wrote anything like "alright, exams over" kind of message.

Shouldn't they contact me first?

ExpatInItaly
Up to me? I added them, I sent the first message and they were the one busy that time and they haven't wrote anything like "alright, exams over" kind of message.

Shouldn't they contact me first?[/QUOTE]

*facepalm* No. You invited them, then vanished for several weeks. They probably assumed you weren't serious about it or changed your mind. Follow through with your invitation and suggest a specific time and place!

• Author

Shouldn't they contact me first?[/QUOTE]

*facepalm* No. You invited them, then vanished for several weeks. They probably assumed you weren't serious about it or changed your mind. Follow through with your invitation and suggest a specific time and place!

Wow really? I thought, "hey, I sent the envolope, now it is their turn to handle the rest".

And, wouldn't it be awkward to contact after like 5-6 weeks of no talking?

ExpatInItaly

Wow really? I thought, "hey, I sent the envolope, now it is their turn to handle the rest".

And, wouldn't it be awkward to contact after like 5-6 weeks of no talking?

A little bit, yes. You dropped the ball! In future, if you suggest a meet-up, follow through and name a specific place and time. After all, she did respond to you in the affirmative and then you went silent.

• Like 1
  • Author

A little bit, yes. You dropped the ball! In future, if you suggest a meet-up, follow through and name a specific place and time. After all, she did respond to you in the affirmative and then you went silent.

I thought they would hit a message like "hey our finals are over" something. That is what i waited. Alright, I will hit them a message. Is there a good time to do it? My saturday evening is pretty good to meet. So maybe I can hit them a message?

ExpatInItaly

I thought they would hit a message like "hey our finals are over" something. That is what i waited. Alright, I will hit them a message. Is there a good time to do it? My saturday evening is pretty good to meet. So maybe I can hit them a message?

Absolutely, if you want to see them, send a message and suggest meeting on Saturday. If they're busy, suggest a different night. Take the bull by the horns!

• Author

Absolutely, if you want to see them, send a message and suggest meeting on Saturday. If they're busy, suggest a different night. Take the bull by the horns!

Lol. Loved your advices. Thanks man!

Ah also. If she made a bf in this last 5-6 weeks, that would be pretty awkward.

ExpatInItaly

You're welcome! And by the way, I'm a woman...so I am giving you advice from a girl's point of view. ;)

haribogumsnickers

It would only be awkward if you didn't invite him either. He's really a decoy.

• Author

You're welcome! And by the way, I'm a woman...so I am giving you advice from a girl's point of view. ;)

Oh, my apologises :)

Appreciated.

• Author

It would only be awkward if you didn't invite him either. He's really a decoy.

If i find out she has a bf i wouldnt meet her. I dont want a friend, i liked her and find her cute, i want a gf.

starrynightz45

Face.Palm.

NO - YOU are the guy, YOU take the first step, YOU initiate, then YOU follow up. Always. Every time. You do not sit and wait for the girl to contact you, because it won't happen most of the time.

If you want something, you go after it. You don't wait for it to come to you.

YOU message again and say, hey, are you free now? When works for you/you guys etc. If you don't, I promise you won't hear from them anytime soon.

• Like 1

Grow some balls. It's your job as the man to initiate contact and set a definite date to meet up. Then have fun and hang out and have no expectations on the outcome. Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1