my mood and bf

countryrider13

countryrider13

So my bf and I care so much about eachother. Problem is we rarely get to see eachother for one reason or another. I get to see him this whole weekend but that's the first time in 2 weeks that we've seen eachother. We do talk daily, text constantly but I just miss him so much I get weepy. I cry, I know he gets upset cause he tells me so. But I get to the point of missing him so much that when I cry and sad I tend to read into things more than I should. For example last night he told me to wait till after kids got out of school to come see him so that we're not making extra trips. Its a 40 min. drive between us, and with our schedule and things to do tomorrow it would be an extra trip. In my mind that extra trip is well worth seeing him for more of the day so I got upset and told him it hurt my feelings. We kinda argued over it through text ( I was at work and couldn't call) to the point where he said fine you keep it up I'll just stay home. I was just stating how I felt in that I'd like to see him more, and that I'd hope that he'd risk the extra money spent on gas to see me for more of the day since we haven't seen eachother like we would like. At the end of the conversation finally we got the I Love You's to eachother and he did say to just come in the morning around 9am. But now I feel bad. I'm also pmsing this week so my hormones are off the charts.

I know that issue seems rather small, but I just get so moody sometimes and I don't mean to take it out on him. I hate when we argue. I'm so sad in missing him a lot of the times. Do you think I'm in the wrong for needing/wanting to see him more? He'll be getting a vehicle soon so I'll be able to see him more often, he plans on spending most the week at my place at that point. (his last vehicle got totalled in an accident).

I have issues in my life that have caused me to keep feelings/emotions to myself so I'm not used to sharing them. So now that I can confide in him and am starting to share all these feelings I feel quilty for him being mad about something...or me being too emotional. I've always felt like I've been in this world alone, no one to care for me until he came along. Now that I have him I don't want to let him go, and want him around so much more than we are. Any advice? Words of wisdom? I wanna continue to share my feelings/emotions but don't want to push him away from all of my life built up issues pouring out. Please help. How do I go about expressing this to him?