Should i make the first move to hangout?

amyO

I'm a senior in college and currently have a "crush" so to speak, on a guy that is a junior. We've spoken plenty of times before, but i don't get to see him a lot. Last semester he told one of my friends when he was drunk, that he has a big crush on me as well. I decided to try and show him i was interested. I did stupid little things like friend him on facebook and like one of his status'. He also has liked a few of my pictures. I know he definitely likes me, but i'm not sure what to do next. I'm not one to really pursue a guy. I'm really shy, but in this case i want to take a little risk. I don't even have his number and we don't hangout with the same people all the time. Those are big bumps in the road to try and get to know him :/ any advice on how I should go about this situation? He's pretty shy around me too and the fact that i'm a senior i think scares him a little too since i'm older.

georgecostanza

Just ask him out. Adding someone as a friend on facebook and liking a status is not dropping hints, he probably doesn't have a clue that you feel the same.