Would it be creepy to ask a guy who I been chatting with online if I could call him?

nyny123

I'm 25 and talking to a guy my age from an dating/social networking site like facebook. We been talking for a month on kik messenger and we are planning to meet this month if we do meet. I have given him my number and he text me. I really would like to talk to him on the phone but I feel creepy to ask him if I can call him or do I wait until he asks?

Toucan_Pecan2
I'm 25 and talking to a guy my age from an dating/social networking site like facebook. We been talking for a month on kik messenger and we are planning to meet this month if we do meet. I have given him my number and he text me. I really would like to talk to him on the phone but I feel creepy to ask him if I can call him or do I wait until he asks?

Ask him if he would like to have a quick chat with you.... and perhaps have a task to do to get you off the phone if things get awkward.

I only talk once on the phone with minimal texting before I actually meet someone. If it doesn't work out, it ends up being a big waste of time. If you two hit it off, you can talk some more.

I don't think there's anything creepy about asking him out. Yeah, just tell him on messenger that you want to chat on the phone... then go for it!

No it means you are normal and want to eventually touch base on the phone. If he isn't down for it then I say find someone else.

Frank2thepoint

There's nothing creepy about wanting to chat with him. It's very endearing, at least to a guy like me, that a woman will take the initiative to call. Go for it.