LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Men who hate their mothers...Is this a warning sign?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th July 2004, 11:59 AM   #16

I hate my mother, she mentally and emotionally abused me as a child and therfore I have every right to dispise the selfish bitch.
Im a very moral and decent person, If im in a serious relationship my g/f has to know the truth I cant pretend I like my mother, or my father for that matter.
I cant choose my mother, I dont treat women like **** and I love being alive.

A bigger warning sign is if they are selfish, they swear a lot, they smell, they are ignorant and dont listen, they never offer to pay for anything, they lie, they cheat, they never call you, etc etc etc......

Hey ladies, guess what, superman doesnt exist!
And all the heroic knights are long gone.
But there are still millions of decent guys out there.
Like me, 90% of the time.
Thanks.
michaeljones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2004, 12:56 PM   #17
Established Member

My mother spent 1 day giving birth to me and spent every day thereafter for 18 years trying trying to tear me down in every way possible. Am I supposed to be eternally gratefull for the gift of life when she's told me in no uncertain terms that she thinks my life is a mistake? That she wishes she would have had an abortion, and the only reason she had me was to keep my dad in the picture. When you tell your son that, don't expect a card and flowers on Mother's Day.

I guess some will be relieved to know that I've taken myself out of the dating pool.

1000 B.C. - "That root is heathen, say this prayer."

1850 A.D. - "That prayer is superstition, drink this potion."

1940 A.D. - "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."

1985 A.D. - "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."

2000 A.D. - "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root!"
InmannRoshi is offline   Reply With Quote