Is he just stringing me along.

Cancer_girl7893

Cancer_girl7893

Me and this guy has been dating for 3 months. He told me that he wanted to take things slow around the 2nd months of us dating and I haven't seem him in almost a month. We was talking every night until about 2 weeks ago and he claims that he is not getting my call because, he doesn't have any service but he has an iPhone 5 how don't you have service? But he tells me last Thursday that if I keep over-analyzing things I'm going to hurt myself, but I haven't talk to him on the phone in almost a week but we was texting slightly over the weekend. So am I overthinking the situation? Should I just move on?!

you might be over analysing.....but the fact is you want to see him more you dont feel comfortable or secure dating him due to lack of communication....to me not seeing someoen for a month while dating isnt really dating unless you are long distance dating..an di take dating slow....in slow i mean relaxed datign withotu sex but a generally set dates.what you describe isnt dating to me...that just simple to me no analysis needed..just this simplicity.....no communication infrequent dates....lack of interst by one party ......not dating...deb

• Author
Cancer_girl7893

We was dating the first 2 months he would see me every weekend. But he had told me he doesn't like clingy girls and he hasn't talk to females longer than 2 months for that reason, they get to clingy.

Don't waste your time on this one. He doesn't sound like her worth any effort at all, and he's effectively told you (in both word and deed) that he's not relationship material!