Girl flaked back-to-back days for 3rd date

zebo0145

I've been on 2 dates with this girl, once each weekend. We were supposed to meet up late on Friday night. I initially suggested right after work on Friday but she said she had something to do after work and that she would be free around 10 PM. She texted me the day of that it wasn't going to work for and asked if we could do lunch and a movie in the afternoon tomorrow (she knew that I was going out with some buddies Saturday night). She also didn't really give a reason for why it wouldn't work for her, but I said sure. Then the morning of Saturday, she texted me that she had a lot of errands to run and had to go in for work for a couple hours as well. I responded some other time then. She messaged me back a couple hours later asking when I was meeting up with my buddies. I said I didn't know and that I was playing it by ear. We've had sex on our first and second dates but at this point I've pretty much moved on. Texting has been minimal and delayed over these past two days compared to the first 2 weeks.