Should i be worried or am i just crazy ?!?!?!

Yulichka93

Let me just start out by saying I've been with my boyfriend for about a solid year now. Lately he's just been kind of dick-ish. His whole family even noticed and told him that he needs to treat me right. Him and his first wife/first love broke up about 3yrs ago. She left him for his best friend and they JUST had a baby together. As you can tell, he was pretty devastated about the whole thing. But his older sister and i think that he might not be COMPLETELY over her ? He even calls me by his ex's name sometimes and plays it off saying that he got it mixed up because his little cousins name is the same name.

He got mad at me 2 days ago because i gave a ride to a male friend of mine who's license was suspended somewhere he needed to go. I was honest and told him, it's not like i was trying to hide anything. He got really pist off and and ignored me the whole day (texts, phone calls, fb messages, etc). So i stopped bothering him, the next day he texted me at like 5pm. I came over to see him since i was in the neighborhood with his sister & he was "acting" all pist and upset with me. Later that night it seemed like he was fine. Being all sweet again.

He usually calls me in the mornings, today he didn't. So i called him and he said that he did but i didn't answer. (this kind of thing happened a couple weeks ago, he said he called, i checked his phone out of curiosity and he never called, when i confronted him he tried to lie about it but then just said he went to bed & was tired thats why he didn't call) This time i told him, "okay well when i see you today i'm gonna check your phone" and he just said in a hurry "okay okay i gotta go i'm at work" & didn't say "love you bye" or nothing.

I don't want to over react here & trust me I KNOW how easy it is to over react and over think about all this... thats why i need other peoples point of view. He does a lot for me regularly, but little lies like this make me worried.... should i be worried ?

Sounds like he's still got issues over what happened with his ex. Not necessarily that he's not over her, just maybe not over what happened.

If you can keep him sitting still for more than five minutes, maybe you could try to talk to him and let him know that you understand there's a lot going on right now and what can you do to help him feel better?

It's just so frustrating when you feel like you're paying for someone else's crap and the person doesn't even realize they're doing that to you. In any case, maybe next time you have to give a ride to a male friend, ask your BF if he'd like to come along or whatever, or I don't know. Guys are weird, ain't they?

• Like 1

Dont let his mood alter your mood. Just be the happy love you that you can be. Do not take his actions/inactions personal. Your happiness is not dependent on him.