young student wanting some advice for asking girls out

tom goon

hey, im a student in highschool and im not what u call the "ladies man". i have a hard time talking to girls but that is common i geuss. there is this girl and i have a thing for and i have been thinking about her for years. were freinds and all but id like to bring it to another level. the thing is i dont know how to go about that. what to say or what to do! im afraid of rejection but i want her to know my feelings. this might be a more common thing then i think but i cant wait anylonger to ask her or just let her know im in love with her. she gives hints that she has feelings but i dont know if they are intended for that. i just want some advice to help me tell her and ask her out. Thank You

lexnmike4enomore

First, if you guys are good friends, if she rejects you.......than the firendship is over. But if your not that great of friends and you think that she might not reject you try this:

First, turn on the flirting. If you guys are in the same clasa or sit with eachother at lunch....FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT!!!! that defitnately shows your interested.

Second when you are flirting try to touch her. Try to nudge her shoulder when she says something funny.

Third, get into the kind of relationship were you guys hug eachother when you leave. This means your getting closer.

If there is a party you guys want to go to...ask if she wants to go with you. Its not a date but you guys are going places together.

Then try getting her alone.

When you guys see eachother in school do u stop and say hi and talk or is it just a hi-bye kind of thing.

If she stops int he hallway to talk to her thisd is your chance to invite her to your house. Noone around to see you ask her and you wont feel embaressed if she says she busy or what not.

Ask her if she wants to come over sometime....dont say a date b/c then she'll say shes busy that day or give you an excuse. If uyou ask her to come over on monday and she says she busy on the spot...shes not interest. If you ask her to come over ans she says a date then shes interested. If you want to start small....ask her to the mall...thats where all highshcool relationships start.

try all this and good luck.