Is this stringing me along? I think so.

mlcj69

She ended it with me the day she was hanging out with this guy. How suspicious does that sound? But she has been thinking about breaking up with me a while before this guy came into the picture. Apparently she says nothing has happened and says they really just hang out and have fun.

She says she doesnt know what she wants. Wether to be single, and us stay friends, and her not being in a relationship at all so she doesnt have the stress, or be with me, or even be with this guy she clearly has interest in. Eventually it will lead to emotions im sure. She says theres a 99.9% chance she wont be dating anyone so.....i dont get it?

I wouldnt really her consider her "dating" this guy, but rather just "seeing" him. Getting to know him and stuff because apparently they just met.

But shes telling me she doesnt know what she wants. She says she may never know until months from now or whatever. But my problem is she is keeping me around to see what she wants and I know forsure something will happen with this guy......if it hasnt happened already :/ Im sure they hung out yesterday and a time before. so a total of 4 times in a week?

She says she wants to remain friends with me. And says this other guy is just a friend (friend zoned). I want to be friends, but its killing me shes having a good time with this guy and stuff and potentially will date him and be in a relationship with him :/ I want her back but knowing that she would/has been with someone else isnt right to me :[ I've tried NC but I really want to get back with her. And she wants to stay friends to see whre things go i guess. We agreed to not talk nearly as much or once or twice a week on the phone just to see how things are and whats going on and stuff. I know she needs space, but shes using her space to get over me by enjoying herself :[ thats how i feel.

What do you think i should tell her?

Edited by mlcj69

She can only keep you around and treat you like crap if you let her. You know what you want and she's not on the same page so it is time to move on. There is absolutely no advantage to you in sticking around and letting her string you along like this. The fact that she's even willing to treat you that way tells you she has no respect for you and if you allow it then you have no respect for yourself.