Do you think bars have Low Quality Men and Women?

jcrew11

Do you think its not possible to meet High Quality potential husbands or wives at bars?

I just think for anyone over 25, the atmosphere is not conducive to meeting "responsible long term compatible partners." Bars usually attract men and women who like to drink and get drunk, often a lot, and this is not the best way to start a mature relationship. Drunk or buzzed people in bars are also not often in the right mindset to talk about long term interests, but are more interested in one-night stands.

I just think investing all your time in the Bar Game is foolish, and there are better places to meet singles like at Church, or other places that do not have loud music or spilled beer.

What are other places that are better than Bars to meet Women/Men?

the best girls ive gone with looks wise, decency and whatever, were through work and friends.

bizarrely, i had better sex with gf's that came from bars and clubs, but they were shorter relationships.

you cant have it all i suppose...:lmao:

PhoenixRysing

I guess I feel like anywhere I am is a good place to meet good quality men. I tend to view myself as pretty darned awesome, so if I am somewhere why would think there aren't men like me there as well?

In other words, I go to bars and dance clubs on occasion, because I like to unwind with friends and shake a tale feather from time to time. A guy that I would like could easily do the same. Similarly, I like to white water raft, the man of my dreams could be there.

So, figure out what you like to do, go there, and she might be have just done the same. Other than that, I am not sure there is one answer that works for us all.

• Like 1

Well lets put it this way.

I consider myself to be a decent catch relationship wise. I go to bars sometimes.

I don't burst into flames when I walk in the door.

Point is, nice people go to bars too.

• Like 2

I go out 2 or 3 times a week to the bars, and shoot pool, play darts, or watch a game with friends. and I have meet several normal women.

Depends on the bar....every city has their clubs where you get the preppy kind of girls, the laid back bar where you get a chick who is laid back and often educated and then the easier bar where you get those who probably are relationship material, but are good for a ONS. You can find quality at any and it depends on what you're looking for, but yeah, you can find quality at a bar.

Different bars attract different clientele. But generally speaking...

I think a large majority of people in society go to bars, lounges, etc. It's a normal, socially acceptable thing to do in many cultures. So of course that would include a decent number of "good" catches...both men and women. However, most of these people (including most of the "good" catches) only go to a bar occasionally - say 1 to 5 times per month. They usually go with friends and/or a SO, and they only have a few drinks and then leave after 1-3 hours. They aren't exactly frequent visitors. And they usually go to unwind, socialize and have a good time with their friends (and maybe a cool stranger or two).

Once you get past the age of 25 or so, networking becomes more important if you want a decent chance of meeting and dating a quality person. Of course you can meet quality people in other ways (common-interest activity, work, and yes...the bar), but the point is this: those people are busy living their own lives - professionally, personally and socially. They don't advertise themselves on billboards.

Do you think its not possible to meet High Quality potential husbands or wives at bars? ............

Drunk or buzzed people in bars are also not often in the right mindset to talk about long term interests, but are more interested in one-night stands.

I just think investing all your time in the Bar Game is foolish, and there are better places to meet singles like at Church, or other places that do not have loud music or spilled beer.

Really, you just met someone and start talking about long term relationship with them? And you assume people just go there for one-night stands. I am guessing you have zero actual experience. At best, you went to some bar and didn't have fun and blame it on the bar.

I don't like loud music either. I go to places where I can talk to people around me without raising my voice. I don't "invest" time in bars, I go there for fun and drinks. Women are outside your home, meet them there.

Being more of a laid back, shy guy that doesn't get wasted at bars/clubs, women actually find me more enjoyable to talk to than the other dudes there. Prolly cause it's mostly deushbag drunks there, so they find it surprising I'm actually a normal guy that can hold a decent conversation.

Of course a downside to this is that most of the women that seem to talk to me are married chicks out for girls night out. Or someone that just doesn't really click with me after awhile.

In my life I have met quite a few girls out at bars and clubs. I have to say the majority were not what I would call "quality relationship material".

• Like 2
Do you think its not possible to meet High Quality potential husbands or wives at bars?

I just think for anyone over 25, the atmosphere is not conducive to meeting "responsible long term compatible partners." Bars usually attract men and women who like to drink and get drunk, often a lot, and this is not the best way to start a mature relationship. Drunk or buzzed people in bars are also not often in the right mindset to talk about long term interests, but are more interested in one-night stands.

I don't think your question is phrased correctly... I don't think people in bars are of less quality than everybody else... but I do agree you will find that the fast majority of the people you meet in bars are not ready for commitment or long term relationships... so I guess it all depends what you are looking for...

Most single people go to bars. Are they all low quality?

There are bars that attract high, medium and low quality, not just women, but of men too

• Like 1
  • Author
Really, you just met someone and start talking about long term relationship with them? And you assume people just go there for one-night stands. I am guessing you have zero actual experience. At best, you went to some bar and didn't have fun and blame it on the bar.

I don't like loud music either. I go to places where I can talk to people around me without raising my voice. I don't "invest" time in bars, I go there for fun and drinks. Women are outside your home, meet them there.

I feel like I've tried to become the "bar party guy" and like in the movies, guys get the impression that "bars are the best places to meet women." They're fine for hookups, one night stands and short flings. But starting a relationship drinking and acting wild/crazy isn't going indicate a good match. I've met a few girls at bars and gotten numbers and kisses, but they've never turned into anything serious. I just think neither myself nor the girl can give off a positive impression in a bar. Its just all based on superficial looks in the moment - is she dressed hot or am I looking suave? I just think drunk girls at bars are not "wife material."

I see all these PUA pickup guys teaching Bar game, and its fun in the moment, but the "short term attraction methods" aren't going to help the guy land a wife. It almost makes the girl seem "dumber" for hooking up so quickly and falling for the PUA tricks. PUA is meant for finding the dumbest girls and not the quality girls.

• Like 1
  • Author
There are bars that attract high, medium and low quality, not just women, but of men too

I would agree that Happy HOurs and Wine bars are better.

Also, what about Hotel Bars? Granted its mostly traveling professionals and possibly prostitutes. But Hotel Bars are nicer than Dive bars.

I've never understood the cliche that bars are bad for relationship material. Almost everyone goes to bars. Where I live there is not much else to do on a weekend night. I've met plenty of great girls at bars.

It's not an underground cockfight. It's a bar.