My relationship lost that magic....................and i'm sad.

Felicity

How can I make my boyfriend think and know that I will not be there when ever he wants to do something.. you know when ever he feels and wants to see me (like he never does anymore)..is cause like I have said before.. we used to see each other almost everyday.. and now not even 2 days a week.. but one thing is for sure whenever he wants to come or go out some where i'm always there it's like if he wants to be with me i'm always there for him and if i want to see him he's not...I want to let him know.. or let him realize that I won't always be there when ever he wants to..I want him to realize that someone else can come along and give me what i really want. HOW CAN I MAKE HIM REALIZE THAT?? What should I do? Another thing.. someone told me to focus and to see if he only wants sex from me... should I stop having sex with him?? When he starts to kiss me should I say "I don't feel like it" (even though i always do, i hate it, i'm so horny all the time :(.........) what should I do???

Felicity

Awwww. In my opinion you just need to break up with him. It was not very detailed but it does sound like he may just be using you, either for comfort or sex. Or both. It does not sound as if he appreciates you or really even cares wether he sees you or not. If you do not want to break up with him then just stop calling him. Stop contacting him. If he contacts you and wants to see you just tell him you dont feel like it. Or tell him you are busy. Just do the same thing to him that he is doing to you. Be strong and if you have to then do something to busy yourself for real. Having things to do always takes your mind off things, just ask anyone. Common remedy for a breakup or loss.