why hasn't he replied?

I met a really sweet guy on a flight recently, and he asked for my email address. I took his instead, and emailed him a couple of days ago, I know he's been online since, cause his screen name has changed, so why didn't he reply? He was the one who said we should stay in touch. Why do guys suck so much?

Whether or not you are who you say you are is irrelevant. The "Why do guys suck so much?" comment proves your immaturaty anyway. Despite what you would like to believe, most men have lives of their own. Maybe he's been too busy to type up an email. Or maybe he's having second thoughts about contacting you. If it is the latter, my advice would be to stop contacting him, let him contact you. Bottom line: do not be obsessive.

overseas2004

Gosh you all attacked her like she was some monster or something.

I don't think all guys suck nor do I think that she should get frustrated so easily.

Yet I also hate someone who says one thing and does another. And sorry guys but a great many of you do this in today's society.

Men have markedly become afraid of meeting women and making a commitment. Much more so than your fathers were.

So I can understand her frustration. I just don't think she should take it out of proportion.

The reason I jumped her case is that there's another thread posted under the same name. Her roommate (or so we are led to believe) has openly confessed to cheating on her fiancee. I thought the two threads were connected.

I won't jump her case anymore, except to say that she should consider becoming a member of LS and getting her own online identity here. ;)

Maybe your mail is in the bulk mail??? or Oh my god!!! just wait ok.. it's not like he's going to be the love of your life.. he's just a regular guy you met if he doesn't write back who cares.. you shouldn't be so paranoic about it :)

:D

FELICITY