Paranoid parents sent my girlfriend away HELP

noahks

Hey, im hoping someone will give me some incite out there... so heres my story:

Ive been dating this girl for about two years, scine my senior year of high school, (shes a year younger than me so shes still a senior in high school and im a freshmen in college now) Weve been threw some tuff times but I really deeply care for her. The feelings are metual between us..

so weve had our ups and downs but we have always been pretty much inseperable. However, her parents hate me. They think i treat her bad and blah blah blah . basicly there ****in parionid psycohtic adults. So because of faimly problems (their daughter, my girlfriend, because of not comming home at night, telling them where she is, things like that - and the fact shes 17) they sent her away to some troubbled teen school, like 300 miles away. She was sent away in June..

The thing is is that we broke up right before she left in June, and after expericing life apart from her, being with other women, and trying to move on.. i guess is when i realised how much i really loved this girl.. So after months and months, late december she calls me and tells me shes back intown for a little while and wanted to see how im doing. I of course tell her how much i love and miss her, and she feels the same and we are back togeather... i get to see her for an hour and then she had to leave back to the school and doesnt return until August, which we decided i would wait for her ...

I have been faithful and waiting, and just tring to better myself for her when she returns keeping myself busy and everything, but i miss her so much its driving me crazy.. I cant have any contact with her until august and it seems so far away.. I just miss her so much and i need someone elses thoughts because im making myself crazy waiting...

the other part is what it will be like when she comes home.. how am i going to continue a relationship with her? shes going to be so diffrent.. shes going to have changed a lot, and her parents hate me, and i hate them... shes going to be busy setting her life back up when she gets home... where do i fit in? .... thanks for everyones time listening to me bitch...

Well if you really like her, and it sounds like you do, then you have to wait for her and spend every minute that you can with her. My friend goes to WKU (western kentucky university) with me and his girlfriend goes to Samford (Birmingham AL) and every time we can go down there to see her and her friends, we do. We left after Thursday morning classes once and went down there for the day. Take every opportunity that you have a day off to see her, or spend every minute that you can with her. If it was meant to last then it will. Just be patient.