Plz HELP a shy 14y.o. with his interest in a girl!!

Shydude205

hi im new on here just registered ima a shy person im 14 and goto 8th grade i need help on somthin, and im sure every shy person had the same when they were this old i like this girl in my grade alot and i dont kno her and she dont kno me soo i got my friend to introduce us and thats all we talked i see her in the hall and thats all because i have no classes with her :( and i want to kno how can i ask her out when i have no classes with her and never see her out of school i see her in the hallway everyday tho plz help

opentonewadvice
:love: How sweet you are very young , Nevertheless you have to be more assertive and speak up. I understand your still young and quite shy as most teenagers, but you are always going to be blind to her if you never say anything. So try working on overcoming some of your fears. In the mean time though you can try writing a friendly little note introducing yourself, and stick it through her locker if you know where it is located. Another good way is by having one of your close friends tell her for you, or deliver a note to her from you. But the best way to let her know you like her is by coming forth with your feelings. So maybe you can catch her alone and put your fears aside and say hello.

Next year, you're going off to High School.

It doesn't get ANY easier, eighth grade is primetime. Next year you're going to be a freshman, and you're girl is going to be eyeing the seniors. Put yourself in your position in the future, and realize how you're going to rue the day you passed this girl up.

Things to remember:

1. If she rejects you, a relationship would have been impossible anyway. So you either have no relationship, no relationship with a chance to move on, or a relationship. There's only one bad choice, and that's doing nothing.

2. There's no shame in liking a girl. Your friends can't truly make fun of you, and you're not going to look like an idiot--you're not second graders anymore, you're AT the age in which liking girls is cool, you can't be seen as anything BUT cool if you express an interest in them.

3. If you are rejected, and you handle it well, as in, politely shrugging it off as her loss, you've still sent a message--that you're out on the market, and as long as you see yourself as attractive and desirable, others will as well.

Oooooh, dyer! Great advice! Especially #3. Whatever it takes to fake it, please, men, learn to avoid acting as though a girl's lack of interest is a knife to your testicles. Stand up. You will survive.

Yeah I agree with the dude. Dont be a pussy and put some note in her locker.. just think, whats happening right now? your not dating her... so whats the worst that can happen by asking her out.. you wont date her.. so dont worry about it.. and another thing, dont "ask her out" just go up to her, and be like "hey are you tryn to kick it this weekend?" then mac on her when your partying or going to a movie or what ever you 8th graders do. but DONT make it a date or somthing, thats for 30 year olds. just be relaxed and suave... and if she says no.. be like ok, well ill talk to you later i gotta go to class.. peace. dont act like its a big deal.

thats good advice.