How often do you expect contact during holiday ?

Hi,

If you were dating exclusively someone for a couple of months, how often do you expect him to contact you during a ten days holiday trip abroad with his friends ?

- Never

- A couple of sporadic texts / calls

- Daily texts / calls

I am interested in see what other people find "reasonable" :)

Thanks !

Hi,

If you were dating exclusively someone for a couple of months, how often do you expect him to contact you during a ten days holiday trip abroad with his friends ?

- Never

- A couple of sporadic texts / calls

- Daily texts / calls

I am interested in see what other people find "reasonable" :)

Thanks !

If I'm remembering your other posts correctly, I'd likely to be wanting to contact you every day while you were on holiday.

I have just done this!

I'm a guy, and had the holiday booked originally for myself and my ex girlfriend.

When we split up, I got my best friend to take her place.

Shortly after, I met a new girl and we got together exclusively knowing that just over a month later I'd be away for 2 weeks. Up to then, we saw eachother a lot and became very close before the trip.

People can slate me as much as they want, but we contacted each other daily simply because we both wanted to. It was small talk, sure, but it gave us both a smile knowing we were still thinking of the other. Heck, I even sent a few silly postcards.

Say what you like, she loved it, and we are stronger for it. Ignore the rules - if you both make the effort, then who cares, it works, and good on you! :)