Do girls tend to be more outgoing with their female friends than their boy friends?

garycoleman

garycoleman

I notice a lot girls are loud and a lot more out going / wild with their female friends but more quiet and calm when they are with their boy friends.

Yes, especially those in their teens and 20s. With their boyfriend, they are typically not wanting to look silly, stupid, or unattractive. With their friends, they don't care how goofy they come across.

Depends how long they are seeing the guy as well. If they've only known the guy a few months they may not be completely comfortable with him yet, they may still be trying to put their best foot forward and impress.

I certainly act different with people I've known for a decade who I know love me as opposed to people I've only known for a few weeks or months who I'm not real sure about.

No point in hiding anything from your boyfriend. Out of all the people who will get to know you for you, it's your bf and potential husband

Sure, girls are usually more wild with other girls. They get more crazy and fooling like that. As was mentioned above, they watch themselves more, when guys are around.

FrustratedStandards

Yeah definitely.

There is a comfort you have with your girlfriends that you don't with your boyfriend.

Like when you kiss your girlfriend and she smiles, like you boyfriend never does....with her soft, juicy lips and bubble gum breath, touching your inner thigh, with her soft fingers.....uhh...i'll be back....have to use the...umm...bathroom...

Um, what. When did this become the erotica forum? :sick:

I notice a lot girls are loud and a lot more out going / wild with their female friends but more quiet and calm when they are with their boy friends.

Well, I'd say you may have a point here, Gary. I don't know though if it's really being more 'outgoing'... it's just the fact that they're your girls, and it's just a different kind of comfort with them. Like I know for me, I already dress rather girly, so when I'm with my friends... I just geek out. I'm very energetic, and I like to jump around a lot and dance, etc. Just act like a complete girl. And I don't think a lot of guys are really into acting like that. :laugh: The comfort in the relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend is just as great, though. Just different.