Boyfriend found out he got a promotion today

Onlyjonley

It's a pretty great promotion and he is super excited about it.

I'd like to do something nice for him tonight to celebrate and show him that I'm proud of him/fully support him.

Ideas? Would bringing him dinner be enough? I would like to do more than just say "Congrats and good job!"

May I suggest the reverse pile driver?? lol.

Seriously, bringing him dinner or taking him out to dinner would probably be nice. Maybe bring over a dvd or something he's been talking about for awhile. Something relaxing with just the two of you.

My first thought was a strip tease and a majorly good blow job. And then a sandwich. :laugh:

Take notes boys and accept no imitations. If it were me I'd want the BJ and sandwich in my new big office. Like this afternoon!

May I suggest the reverse pile driver?? lol.

Seriously, bringing him dinner or taking him out to dinner would probably be nice. Maybe bring over a dvd or something he's been talking about for awhile. Something relaxing with just the two of you.

Lmao @ the wrestling joke. :lmao:

EDIT: Or did you mean the sexual position? I always think of wrestling though when someone says pile driver.

Lmao @ the wrestling joke. :lmao:

EDIT: Or did you mean the sexual position? I always think of wrestling though when someone says pile driver.

I meant the position. Google it. It's amazing!! Or at least I assume it to be.

Women think blowjobs are gross.

Completely not true. As long as he is hygienic and takes care of himself it's one of life's biggest pleasures.

I meant the position. Google it. It's amazing!! Or at least I assume it to be.

A few different ones come up =/ Oh wells.

Im a fan of the prone bone myself.

A few different ones come up =/ Oh wells.

Im a fan of the prone bone myself.

The one I'm thinking is basically the woman in the halasana position (if you know anything about yoga.) and the guy is facing away from her. The guy has to have a considerable length to do it. Where's RonChalant from the 8 incher thread when we need him. haha.

I'm aware of the prone bone. That's always fun for everyone!! ;)