i need some quick help guys....what should i do?

FLAT_LINER

ok well i met this girl back in november on the internet/through a friend. we met each other like a week later and have been seeing each other ever since she said that she could see herself going out with me......we have so much in common that its crazy.....which is a good thing to me and her......she usually just sits at home all bored and everything and usually im the only one that takes her out and tries to do stuff with her.........she is so gorgeous and ahhh perfect........it seems like we are more than just friends and i want to tell her my feelings for her and ask her if she will be my girl.....how should i go about doing this?.........theres a catch also she is grounded b/c i brought her home late on new years.....and so i cannot see her but i so wanna tell her.....everyone says that it should have happened sooner things were going so good.....but i wanted to tell her in person but i cant......so i was thinking just telling her on the internet.......or on the phone?.....i was thinking more of the internet.....what should i do?

thanks

It's incredibly easy to ask a girl on the internet or phone out. It's also a terrible idea. Tell her in person, I'll bet you a dollar the answer is yes. (No lie, if she says no, PM me your address and I will send you a one dollar bill).

DerangedAngel

oooo! big $!! Ok, so.. you know D's right. He usually is :p.

I could see where you would kinda think of going with the internet since its how you met, but it will mean more to her if you ask her in person. It should be worth the wait, unless she's grounded for the rest of this century or something. :)

-Deranged

• Author

yeah i mean i guess i feel pretty confident.....i dont see why she would say no

i really appreciate it guys/girls i kinda feel better now......but i so cannot wait!!!!

Even then, when you ask her to your face, even if you're a little shy, nervous, and fumbly, it will be so much better then the smooth talking IM window. Give her something to tell her friends about, if she said that she can see you guys going out, she's practically begging you to ask her. You as the male have the responsibility to ask her out, in person.

• Author

yeah cause we got on that conversation one time about how she feels about me and she told me that.........and on new years all my friends were calling me her b/f and saying that she was my woman and she didnt deny it or anything.........she kinda asked why they were saying that and i told her i dunno.............but i cannot wait to tell her!.....i dunno when she will be "ungrounded"

Definitely ask her to her face, preferably when she's in a good mood.

• Author

haha like after i give her her christmas present?..........yeah i gave it to her but i had friends over and such and she didnt want to open it there and she forgot to take it with her when i dropped her off so.......

Maybe right BEFORE you give her her christmas present ;)

Ya know, worst case scenario, save yourself some cash.

• Author

see but i have no idea of when the next time ill see her......her dad is a real ass i mean i didnt bring her home that late....plus it was new years.......see i was thinking the internet since i cannot see her.......she is so understanding so she should understand why lol........but i dunno maybe i should wait until i see her again

Only me, pshaw, I was looking out for the kid. Anyway, I know that as a matter of convenience, it's possible to use her groundedness as a reason for not asking her face to face. Mestillthinks it's a bad idea, and that you should ask her to her face. It's more personal.

• Author

ok thats what ill do.......but ill do something to keep her thinking...such as instant message her and like say that i need to talk to her in person.......

• Author

she said no...... :eek::( ...........but i said some serious **** to her.............is it possible for her to change over what i said? like if she did should i go for it?

• Author

sorry heres what happened........ok well i asked her if we were progressing or building on anything and she told me that i was a fantastic and great guy but she didnt think that i was the type of guy she would date........well after i heard that i figured that she was just leading me on and i kinda went off on her....we fought for a bit....about that and caring and all of that mess.......well she asked my friend what should she do and he told her to talk to me.....she thought that it was to soon for me to ask her out which i respect that its fine with me.....but the fact that she said that nothing was happening really pissed me off when it was so obvious.....well she left me a message saying that she wanted to get to know me better before we move on.......she told me that she didnt see what she was looking for....she said that she saw it in the beginning but then the said she thought about it and thought no........well today i went to her house to try to settle this problem.....we basically had the same fight and she says that she cares for me alot and that she just wants to be friends now....i said some stuff she said some stuff.....she just kept giving me that look like we would just sit there and stare at each other........it almost looked like she was going to start crying......and i was walking away to my car and she was walking to her house and she was like watching me while she was walking like staring at me and i dont know why......i dont know if shes just confused or afraid or what......i dont even know if its gonna work out as friends now.....what should i do?......i still think that theres something there i just have to make her see it ........should i keep trying?