What is her intentions?????

itstough

Hello All I need some serious help with this. This situation has consumed my life. I worry way way to much about this.

I met this woman at my workplace over a year ago. We seemed to of became friends. We would talk at work and eat lunch everyday together. After being around her for a while I started to become attracted to her. However I never let her know or showed it due to her having a SErious Boyfriend. Well one day we started talking and she said to me "If I didn't have a boyfriend I would have sex with you." This of course got the ball rolling. She seemed to become alot friendlier to me. She start inviting me to parties at her house. I of course didn't go due to her boyfriend being there and of course I would of felt akward being around him. So one day she demanded that I tell her the reason why I will never go to her parties. I told her it was because I wanted her and didn't want to be around her boyfriend. Later on I was told that she already knew that was the reason why I would not go to her parties, and that she just had to hear ME tell her myself that I like her. Woman have to hear you verbally say that I was told. So after I told her that I liked her she said to me ""I am head over heels over you if I could ever cheat on my boyfriend it would be with you. I know it's tough with you being single and me having a boyfriend but nothing can happen."" A few days later we are out eating and she then says to me ""If I ever got you alone and something got started between us I would not put an end to it. I can't believe I could do this to my boyfriend but the way I have been treated lately I don't know. Oh and it can't happen at work.""

Some of the things she did to me was. She would be looking at me when she thought i was not looking. She would take care of me and do things for me. ex: I asked her to bring us breakfast one morning and she did. She would find reasons to come over to my office and see me. Why couldn't she just come over and just visit instead of acting like she needed something???? She would touch me. She hopped in my lap a couple of times. One thing she use to do which I find very very interesting is She would want me to eat after her. Like she wanted me to take a bite out of her sandwich, drink from her glass etc. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t30780/ She bought me a birthday gift.

Now the whole point behind all of this is to find out what her intentions were. I kind of screwed up and acted silly and she no longer talks to me. I really am not sure why. But first and formost we was friends. So I would like to become friends with her again. However I need to know what her intentions were. If she was playing me then I don't want to be friends at all. Now I know her and her boyfriend was fighting for a while so was I some fool that was giving her everything that her boyfriend didn't give her? If so was she doing it purposely to me or did she not realize what she was doing? Was she really attracted to me? Thanks

Hey, it's tough. Is this the woman who has cancer, and I suggested you quit trying to screw her while she is coping with health problems?

Also...why so many threads with the exact same problem? Are you trying to massage the information flow so you get super-sympathetic answers? 'Cause if so, as your high school teachers surely told you when you tried to cheat on schoolwork, "you're only cheating yourself".

• Author
Are you trying to massage the information flow so you get super-sympathetic answers? '
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I am trying to get somebody to help me understand what happen. Obviously this affected me deeply. Thats why I am seeking out answers. So all I can say is if you hate me posting about her, then just don't answer my posts. Thanks

Don't get so defensive, it was a perfectly legitimate question, and frankly you've done little to quash it. September 11th didn't even warrant that many exclamation points. She doesn't hate you, she wouldn't bother to respond if she hated you, grow up. Anyways, are you seeking approval? validation? or are you truly after information?

Answer to your question (which is all I'm willing to offer, strictly from your information in this post ): She was looking to string you along as a backup.